Poll: Would you be willing to Unlock LFR as described in this post if Blizz implemented it?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Isn't the required iLevel already some kind of "prerequisite"? I mean.. having a small quest chain explaining the story of the dungeon would be nice. I personally have no idea why I'm in the Mogu'shan Vaults except for "There are bad guys there!"

challenge mode 10 times harder than lfr....seems backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Isn't the required iLevel already some kind of "prerequisite"? I mean.. having a small quest chain explaining the story of the dungeon would be nice. I personally have no idea why I'm in the Mogu'shan Vaults except for "There are bad guys there!"
    Some fat and super cowardly panda that has been following you around since you met him in Jade Forest want to discover stuff in there. Bosses are mostly a defense mechanism, some random Mogu spirit, some troll, another defense mechanism, some titan machine and another defense mechanism.

Deleted
    yea they could have a rep requirement and a set of dailies in order to unlock it..... no just no

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Some fat and super cowardly panda that has been following you around since you met him in Jade Forest want to discover stuff in there. Bosses are mostly a defense mechanism, some random Mogu spirit, some troll, another defense mechanism, some titan machine and another defense mechanism.
    Oh... ... so we're basically playing Indiana Jones. Awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL at all the No replies. Basically saying you would not do LFR, gimmie a break. All you No's would definitely do the quest chain and get into LFR. I think you voted No out of some sheer sense of pride and haughtiness, and because you just want to disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    LoL at all the No replies. Basically saying you would not do LFR, gimmie a break. All you No's would definitely do the quest chain and get into LFR. I think you voted No out of some sheer sense of pride and haughtiness, and because you just want to disagree with me.
    The Flame-Baiting continues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Yes, would be nice.

It would be even nicer if there was actually not a chain, but a faction to unlock to do LFR, and for them you'd have to do dailies, and each daily would give you 10 rep and you'd need to get from hated to exalted. You could do 100 dailies for the faction per day though.
    I lol'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    >creates poll without all the options
    >attacks voters that didn't vote the same way as him
    >discredits all votes that didn't vote the same way as him

Seems legit.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

If it involved me having to do content I'd have to personally gather a group to do (Challenge modes), I'd hate it, because that seems to go against the main reason LFR exists. (I shouldn't have to do what I said to get access to that kind of content.)

I'd be okay with quest chains unlocking it, scenarios, dungeons, whatever, though. Anything that gives me more story and flavor to a thing is a good thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, Jaylock, if you had given people more actual options to choose from besides the two you think are the only "right" and "wrong" answers, then maybe more people would have voted honestly rather than just voting against you.

I personally voted honestly by not even voting in your incredibly biased (yet again) poll options. You had a good run going of actually staying neutral, dude. What the heck happened? Now you're back to same ol' Jaylock that has to sit on my ignore list because he's a self-entitled whiner. The system in place as it is is just fine for LFR. LFR is designed as "raiding for anyone". Now, you can take that as "raiding for dommies" or "raiding for baddies" or "Looking for Retards" or whatever you want to call it if it really makes you feel good about yourself. Just stick to the things you're doing then and just don't worry about trying to "fix" systems that, for the vast majority, aren't broken.

Think people in LFR suck eggs? Don't do it. It's really that simple. You don't need that gear. If you need that gear, then you're relying on a crutch to progress and then tell me who the real baddie is here. If you're so skilled, do your raids the old-fashioned way...get your gear from raiding normal/heroic. I highly doubt anyone is putting a gun to your head preventing you from doing that.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

What you speak of are called Attunements, theyve said several times they will never come back (.... but they should!)

Deleted
    Why?

I mean, it's not like this would change anything other than annoying people. But it's kinda obvious it's another Jaylock thread (not bashing you or anything, just the concept of many your threads is the same: more question marks than dots^^).

Deleted
    While I think a quest chain that runs you through the raid alone (think the quest for the jade temple) would be excellent for giving you a glimpse of the raid layout. I think it would be a terrible idea to link them to say a challenge mode or heroic dungeon.

Deleted
    the idea of unlocking LFR through some kind of chain is agianst the whole idea behind LFR, which is a quick easy way for non raiders too experience the content and then bitch about how easy it is. while they cant even down the same encounter on normal. (k ranting done now)

anyway personally i wouldnt mind such a thing that requires some brain power too see if your actually able too understand a basic mechanic. like moving out of bad stuf while dpsing something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    >creates poll without all the options
    >attacks voters that didn't vote the same way as him
    >discredits all votes that didn't vote the same way as him

Seems legit.
    Exactly. How can you take this thread seriously

Deleted
    The bad thing about these troll topics .. is not the troll or the troll subject at all.

Is the fact that my brain will connect the cinder kitten to jaylock and i will start to hate that pet too...

IT: no.

I'd claim this topic was started with rose colored glasses on but its more like poop stained glasses.

a challenge mode dungeon requirement for LFR would be overkill

5 man heroics, sure, challenge modes... not so sure...
    <insert witty signature here>

You want 48% less people in lfr so you can spend more time in the que waiting for a group to form? Sounds like win to me.