Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

BigFoot caught on video again?

So the latest and newest bigfoot video is in the news. What do you guys think? Real? Fake? Not BigFoot? Do you believe in Big Foot? Any of you had an unusual encounter you want to share?

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...mbles+bigfoot/

My opinion? IDK, black bear? They do stand up to inspect a situation. I'm just thankful the camera was somewhat steady.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-11-05 at 08:10 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    can you link the footage?
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Another out of focus from the distance spotting of big foot....Best part they ran as soon as they saw it.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-11-05 at 07:26 PM.

The video was uploaded a day before Halloween. Costumes are very abundant.

It's just me getting ready for Movember. Nothing to see here.

Bloodsail Admiral
    I'm sorry but this is total fake.
    If it where to be true I would keep filming it till you have a good shot
    because a decent filmclip of bigfoot would be very profitable
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

SOry to break it to you, but Bigfoot is fake.
    When the guys who created the original, come out, SHOW people the costume, and how they made said video, then admit it was just for money/scam, I think that says it all.
    If people honestly, then, still believe it may be real? That says more about them than anything tbh...

Dont worry, that was just my mom. Its her natural breeding habitat.

Ive put clear signs all over the area warning people to not get too close. They should have followed the signs... always follow the signs...

Remind me not to get drunk while wearing a gorilla costume, I'm tired of this shit.

Seriously though; looks like yet another "legit" bigfoot sighting.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    When the guys who created the original, come out, SHOW people the costume, and how they made said video, then admit it was just for money/scam, I think that says it all.
    If people honestly, then, still believe it may be real? That says more about them than anything tbh...
    It's a good thing you're here to calm the hysteria. People were about to go completely off the chains with this obviously real footage.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Some Bobo dude and his crazy gang do I believe
    I refuse to watch there show since I know its a big scam, because no one can be that stupid on tv
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

I don't know what to think of this. It doesn't look like a bear at all. When it stands up you can clearly see an arm swinging in a primate like fashion. I'd say the deciding factor would be the size. If its big enough I don't see how it could be a human.

As someone who's shot a bear. It's a bear.
    Survival is Key

Wouldn't it be smarter to move back slowly so as not to get it's attention, and to keep the camera on it? Or would that help expose how it was as fake as all the rest. As a species we may be discovering new species of other animals all the time, but how many of them are huge mammals, and not small fish or bugs in difficult terrain.

I bet it was gone when more people went back to find it yes?

The ears in the blurry pic under the video look like a bears too.

I think this video is real ...and legit !

Lol, a horrible zoomed out shot of some sort of animal/person in costume. And then running away with the camera turned on , on purpose.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

Looks like a bushman taking a dump and standing up angry because a bunch of moronic kids decided to film him doing it...

When did God come out and say that Bigfoot was a fake? People have been seeing Bigfoots way before the Patterson footage came out. The native americans saw bigfoot long before the Patterson footage was made. I dont know if Bigfoot is real or not. I do know that the newest footage looks fake as hell to me though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post
    As someone who's shot a bear. It's a bear.
    As someone who shot a Bigfoot, its a Bigfoot.

Just as fake as the other Big Foot and UFO films, but people are dumb and keep believing.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

Definitely someone making a silly youtube video... The first second told me that.