MoP WoW Model viewer models missing!

Hello! I'm new to the forums I was just wondering, I used Model Viewer all through Cataclysm, I'm trying to put together a transmog set for my monk in MoP and I can't find alot of models from MoP! Like the Replica of the shadow pan hat, Monk belts, ect... Is there an up-to-date Model Viewer that I should be using?? I went to the model viewer site and downloaded the very top one. Is that the right one? Let me know please, thanks!

Yes, it's the right one.

And no, the items are not listed by name.

To get them, go to File -> Discovery Items. Open up a character model, search "Item", and scroll to the lower end of the list. You'll find all of the MoP models here, named something like "ItemXXXX" (X's represent numbers). It's the only way to get them.

If you're building a transmog set, I'd recommend using Wowhead instead, or even MogIt or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been wondering about this as well. Thanks for the info!
    Host of Monkcraft Podcast and Co-Host of Groupquest

Hey thanks a bunch for that info! About the wowhead one, I've been looking up gear on it and such, but does WoWhead have a 3D version like modelviewer? If so how do I get to it? Can't seem to find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Reibo View Post
    Hey thanks a bunch for that info! About the wowhead one, I've been looking up gear on it and such, but does WoWhead have a 3D version like modelviewer? If so how do I get to it? Can't seem to find it!
    First, find an item. Then go to Compare at the top of the page. Click that and select whatever option.

Then "+ Item" on the next page.

Then search for your bits. If they appear in separate columns after selecting each, drag one item icon ontop of the other to merge them into one.

Once you've built a set, go to the arrow at the top of the gear column, and click "View in 3D".

That's it!

Thanks a ton! Most helpful post ever