Deleted

Natalya's boots+hat vs rare/legendary hat and ice climbers? (DH)

I cant really decide which to go for. The boots are the only decent piece of the set and the hats with crit cost a fortune but the 7% crit set bonus is really nice. Or I could but ice climbers with movement speed win at least 54 dexterity (from the socket) as well as the life % and could easily get a cheap decent hat with 5-6% crit.

Maybe there are other options that I've overlooked but if I want the 2 part bonus, the weapon is out of the question, it's terribad, the ring is not only super expensive but also bad and the chest seems terrible as well compared to my 2 socket Tyraels at least.

Is the ring really bad ? It can roll crit chance, crit damage, attack speed, dexterity ... I can only think of the price that it is what makes it bad. All depends on your budget, but let me just say that Inna's legs and chest are cheap with nice stuff on them and 130 dex 2 item bonus. In ideal situation you want either 2 innas 2 natalyas or 1 innas (legs) and 3 natalyas, natalyas being ring, boots, chest. I would buy 2 pieces of innas before I would start looking for natalya's pieces.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Is the ring really bad ? It can roll crit chance, crit damage, attack speed, dexterity ... I can only think of the price that it is what makes it bad. All depends on your budget, but let me just say that Inna's legs and chest are cheap with nice stuff on them and 130 dex 2 item bonus. In ideal situation you want either 2 innas 2 natalyas or 1 innas (legs) and 3 natalyas, natalyas being ring, boots, chest. I would buy 2 pieces of innas before I would start looking for natalya's pieces.
    The ring isn't bad and possibly one of the best items for a DH to have however to have a good one is obviously expensive is what he likely is saying. Example like mine ~

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    The ring isn't bad and possibly one of the best items for a DH to have however to have a good one is obviously expensive is what he likely is saying. Example like mine ~
    Yeah I agree that the price/power ratio for it is bad, but it's not expensive and bad ... just expensive Maybe we can say it like this. You want inna's legs and medicore Nata chest is decent exchange for Tyraels, it's not even expensive. You lose movement speed you get on inna's legs instead and you get butload of health and first piece for 7% crit. So maybe you can go about it that way. Natalay's chest + feet + inna's legs. Later on you can get the ring for extra 130 dex bonus if it's worth it.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Yea..

Only I avoid attack speed like a plague and the rings have only that guaranteed so with crit and crit damage making them cost 100s of millions, probably more.

I could get a decent CC, CD, dex and all res or vitality ring for only fraction of that price since all attack speed really does is inflating the damage number and providing almost zero benefit. Faster multishot only drains hatred faster and I dont think speed does anything for spike traps.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Yea..

Only I avoid attack speed like a plague and the rings have only that guaranteed so with crit and crit damage making them cost 100s of millions, probably more.

I could get a decent CC, CD, dex and all res or vitality ring for only fraction of that price since all attack speed really does is inflating the damage number and providing almost zero benefit. Faster multishot only drains hatred faster and I dont think speed does anything for spike traps.
    I could sell you my old one which has AR and vit :P however I have no clue if you can afford it haha