Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[ Heart of the Swarm SE] - Bone Wings

If your actually buying the SC: Heart of the swarm SE via digital deluxe right now don't forget to grab your pair of wings

- A simple note you need to have a new created char to spawn the wings via It's inventory least that's how it worked the original CE via Diablo

What is included in the Digital Deluxe edition?
    The Digital Deluxe version of includes a digital copy of the expansion along with the following exclusive in-game bonus items for StarCraft II, World of Warcraft®, and Diablo® III:

Three StarCraft II Swarm-themed Battle.net portraits
    StarCraft II Zerg Ultralisk “Torrasque” skin
    World of Warcraft Baneling Battle Pet
    Diablo III “Blade Wings” item – Queen of Blades-styled wings for Diablo III heroes
    Diablo III Zerg banner sigil

Players who purchase the Digital Deluxe edition will receive their World of Warcraft and Diablo III in-game bonus items immediately. The StarCraft II bonuses will not be available until Heart of the Swarm is released.
    WRRRRRRRY

http://i.imgur.com/lxkpr.jpg

Some Random EU player with the wings It's not exactly fancy yada yada.

Oh btw It's 59$ just saying~
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-11-13 at 11:49 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty cool, since Kerrigan is so iconic now.

Also, that pet better wreck face in pet battles or I want a refund lol.

would be 60e for some pair of wings since I dont enjoy RTS games.

So passing

I just got an ingame message on my wizard. I clicked Okay, or whatever, and the wings appeared in my inventory.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only $60 eh?

Wonder how much the boxed CE would be....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I dont like the way they are merging their games. I shouldnt have to play wow or sc to get items in d3.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    I dont like the way they are merging their games. I shouldnt have to play wow or sc to get items in d3.
    ...really? /facepalm

Ok. It's to reward their fanbase that has been around playing all their games for a while. It's not a new concept.

You don't have to do anything. Especially since the items are based on the game that you don't want to play. Good, don't play them and you won't have to have items from them either. It's not like buying HoS gives you legendaries that help you kill monsters. It gives you a flavor item from SC.

If you don't want to play SC, why the hell do you want SC wings on your diablo character?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, I play all their games because they're fun. This is just a nice bonus.

These look badass. I may have to order the deluxe further down the road. I do play SC2 but not seriously. (Just campaign and messing around with friends in 1v1)

Ah yes, those wings give you +5000 in your primary stat, and +1500 in a secondary stat of your choosing.

Seriously, it's just vanity stuff that those of us supporting their other games get.

Are we allowed to make the $5 footlong joke here? :P

Deleted
    Not the first time Blizzard has done it by a long stretch and in fact, a lot of game developers will include perks for other games in their catalogue when you buy a special / collectors edition. There are quite a few pets in WoW from buying other blizzard games. It's to show people in one game, that you play another game...

Back totally on topic I like them. I prefer the D3 CE wings though

Deleted
    I think I'll buy the normal edition for one (even though I want the box to display next to my D3 and MOP ones). I wish they would give something else besides a mousepas. I still use my Soulstone USB a lot and WoW already gave me a mousepad.

Price is too high in EU to justify this imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Price is too high in EU to justify this imo.
    Buy it in the UK then? Usually they bypass the 1 euro = 1 dollar bullshit.

Deleted
    I prefer my D3 CE wings more, though HotS wings look good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The D3 wings is almost worth the deluxe

Deleted
    bought it coz im getting sc2 expac anyway but have to say the angelic ones feels a lot more better than these. also got em in ingame mail so i guess now they can send items to players?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    ...really? /facepalm

Ok. It's to reward their fanbase that has been around playing all their games for a while. It's not a new concept.

You don't have to do anything. Especially since the items are based on the game that you don't want to play. Good, don't play them and you won't have to have items from them either. It's not like buying HoS gives you legendaries that help you kill monsters. It gives you a flavor item from SC.

If you don't want to play SC, why the hell do you want SC wings on your diablo character?
    You are stupid as hell if you can't see why someone who isn't a fan of SC might want these. Calm down there, sugar tits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got SC2 from a friend a while ago, played halfway through the campaign just to get my friends drag me into 4v4s to get the shit kicked out of me ... so put it on ice. But yeeeaaah ... I bought the HotS:CE for 'Baneling Bob', the wings and the banner

Problem is that I don't like getting dragged into a game like that and I probably just need to get the hang of it first, so I guess buying HotS is also a way for me to actually go out of my way to try and learn how to bloody play the game.

Always fun when your friends stream tournaments and all you can say on their stream is: MOOSE!!!