25man boss difficulty thread?

I saw previously there was a thread with people voting on the relative difficulties of bosses for 10man raids. Is there such a thread for 25man? I can't find it by searching.

EDIT: WOAH WOAH, I AM NOT OK BEING THE OP OF AN ACTUALLY HELPFUL THREAD, THAT IS TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY
    Last edited by Champatron; 2012-11-14 at 06:06 PM.

No, but we could start one? I'll hijack this and give my thoughts:

MSV (heroic):

Spirit Kings -> Feng -> Gara'jal -> Elegon -> Will -> Dogs

HoF (normal):

Grand Empress -> Amber Shaper -> Wind Lord -> Gara -> Blade lord -> Zor'lok
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Spirit Kings -> Feng -> Gara'jal -> Elegon -> Will -> Dogs
    I'm curious about Feng being so high on the difficulty rating there. He seemed pretty easy for us once we figured out the weapon order that worked for us. Personally, I'd say Dogs are harder than Feng, and probably gara'jal too. Those two fights feel like DPS races to me, while dogs is more about awareness and reaction.

I suppose it's unique to your raid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will being 2nd easiest? I remain somewhat skeptical. Does this assume 'cc everything' strat?

All this is assuming heroic and the gear that players had on the first week or two. Some of the bosses largely depend on the guild and composition as well.

MSV
    Spirit Kings > Gara'jal > Will of the Emperor (CC) >(=) Elegon > Feng > The Stone Guard

HoF
    Grand Empress Shek'zeer > Amber-Shaper Un'sok > Imperial Vizier Zor'lok (nerfed) > Garalon > Wind Lord Mel'jarak > Blade Lord Ta'yak