1. #1
    The Patient Sparkuggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    331

    [VIDEO] Heart of Fear (25HC) Videos

    Hello friends once again! Progress is barely over of HoF, but i scrampled together some HoF videos if you are interrested, feel free to leave a comment, ask question or discuss something about them below and i'd be happy to disucss it!


    Imperial Zor'lok - Demonology



    Garalon - Affliction



    Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Demonology



    Amper Shaper Un'sok - Affliction



    Grand Empress Shek'zeer - Affliction



    <3!
    [Method] Sparkuggz | Stream: Sparkuggz | Warlock Guide: Method

  2. #2
    Thanks again for sharing these with us Sparkuggz!

    I had a quick question about your UI: what size of monitor do you use? I know it's a 1920 x 1080 (stole your TellMeWhen settings from your Cata UI )

    Trying to make some changes to my UI taking some suggestions from yours

  3. #3
    The Patient Sparkuggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Thanks again for sharing these with us Sparkuggz!

    I had a quick question about your UI: what size of monitor do you use? I know it's a 1920 x 1080 (stole your TellMeWhen settings from your Cata UI )

    Trying to make some changes to my UI taking some suggestions from yours
    1920x1080 on a 22" BenQ monitor!
    [Method] Sparkuggz | Stream: Sparkuggz | Warlock Guide: Method

  4. #4
    Do you really have to make a new thread every time?
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Do you really have to make a new thread every time?
    Considering they are for different raids, i think a new thread is appropriate
    Cyner#1996

  6. #6
    what was ur spec of choice for blade lord and why?

  7. #7
    The Patient Sparkuggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Do you really have to make a new thread every time?
    Yea, i didn't intend too actually i wanted to fill it all in one but since i labeled it mogushan i made a new, sorry!

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 09:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    what was ur spec of choice for blade lord and why?
    Think i was affliction, didn't really matter since the boss was rather easy on HC level :<
    [Method] Sparkuggz | Stream: Sparkuggz | Warlock Guide: Method

  8. #8
    OMG you're using demo. Don't you know WoL has affliction as best dps spec? You are so bad.
    -All the bad GMs

    Excellent videos once again, btw.
    Last edited by Screwtape; 2012-11-13 at 09:39 PM.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    The Patient Sparkuggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Thanks Spark
    np! Hope some can use it!
    [Method] Sparkuggz | Stream: Sparkuggz | Warlock Guide: Method

  11. #11
    I noticed you have some kind of shadowbolt/touch of chaos macro. What does it consist of?

  12. #12
    The Patient Sparkuggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    I noticed you have some kind of shadowbolt/touch of chaos macro. What does it consist of?
    /Startattack
    /cast Shadowbolt

    simply to make sure i melee attack (without a wand) , should be stopattack if you have a wand!
    [Method] Sparkuggz | Stream: Sparkuggz | Warlock Guide: Method

  13. #13
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    nampa,idaho
    Posts
    179
    So if i have a wand equipped, is that macro necessary?
    Also, are you using dark soul on CD? or when you have int procs up?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    So if i have a wand equipped, is that macro necessary?
    Also, are you using dark soul on CD? or when you have int procs up?
    If you have a wand equipped, you need the /stopattack macro, like he said.

  15. #15
    Yes the stopattack is a dps loss if things worked but due to a bug it's a bigger dps loss to allow the autoattacks.

  16. #16
    I was just looking at your Amber-Shaper video because we are continuing our progress on him tonight and I noted that you used GoSac even though you were using SoC for a big part of the fight. Wouldn't GoSup with Imp/Observer be better on this fight? I think it's a DPS increase already to throw out a pet in P2 no matter what talent since you might end up being reshaped for a big part of that phase and in P3 you will be reshaped eventually most of the times.

  17. #17
    Bloodsail Admiral Chrispotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,208
    On our normal kills ive been using demo on garalon. Im not sure why but somehow im doing insane dps with it, ranking top 20 on world of logs for demo, in afflic i didnt rank at all.
    We use Lust on the pull, blow all cd's on the legs, Buffed doom and corruptions on every leg and the body, service felgaurd and felgaurd bladestorming with 100% damage buff + all my buffs, i literally do like 10 mill damage in the first 15 or so seconds of the fight.
    Also demo movment allows me to always get to the green circles, while still doing dps. (TOC spam).
    Is this not viable on hc for some reason?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 11:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I was just looking at your Amber-Shaper video because we are continuing our progress on him tonight and I noted that you used GoSac even though you were using SoC for a big part of the fight. Wouldn't GoSup with Imp/Observer be better on this fight? I think it's a DPS increase already to throw out a pet in P2 no matter what talent since you might end up being reshaped for a big part of that phase and in P3 you will be reshaped eventually most of the times.
    Speaking only from normal experience, i have found GoServ to be best with all specs on amber shaper.
    In the last phase he can have like 200% increased damage taken, and u run a high risk of being turned into the construct, so as soon as it has a decent amount of stacks in phase 3 i just use it so i know ive got some garunteed heavy damage form it before im reshaped into a construct.

    Its either GoSup or GoServ for amber shaper IMO. But i am in 10 man and i am the only one dotting add's while rest are nuking boss, so obviosuly GoSac is shit for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •