Looking for advanced DK tanking stuff

So I've been looking for some DK tank sites/threads/blogs/etc that discuss solely DK tanking. More than beyond the average "gem this" or "Take these talents"...more advanced discussions like how to handle certain bosses, maxing DPS, etc. Any help would be great, especially beyond Tankspot, Elitistjerks, MMO-Champ, Icy-Veins.

There really hasn't been a site like that since pwnwear.com. one of my goals for the next week (while im home for break) is to write up a 'maximizing tank dps' section as well as a complete encounter guide from a dk tank point of view and put them both in my guide (the one stickied here, the wow forums, and pwnwear). are there specific questions you have that may not be covered by them that you'd like a more immediate answer to?

Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    There really hasn't been a site like that since pwnwear.com. one of my goals for the next week (while im home for break) is to write up a 'maximizing tank dps' section as well as a complete encounter guide from a dk tank point of view and put them both in my guide (the one stickied here, the wow forums, and pwnwear). are there specific questions you have that may not be covered by them that you'd like a more immediate answer to?
    Really for me, its like you said, fight specific ideas, maximizing dps, also fights that we are better off dps. Just a place for less general DK tank ideas. More immediate questions, not really, just looking for a site to follow throughout MoP. I used Plusheal and forums like that when my main was healing. So really just looking for an alternative in the tanking realm, especially now that Tankspot has less tank information that I remember from the BC/Wrath era.

Well I'm currently away from my main computer, so I don't have the distraction of the game to keep from my projects like this so I'll probably start working on it soon. If it doesn't include something you were looking for feel free to ask on the guide thread itself. I usually try to respond to all my threads in a timely manner.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:46 PM ----------

I finished the initial version of the 'tank dps' section. Im sure someone will complain about it sooner or later, and i'll have to change the format in which i give out the info but at least the info is there now.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t130560-...e_before_cool/

The DKs over at EJ have done atleast some theorycrafting, you might want to check the thread out even if the place isn't that active anymore, good read nevertheless.