New to wow, a good ol' help my DPS thread!

I've recently started playing wow with some of my dota buddies and I decided to play a DK. I've played on and off for a while, but never made it to late game content, any help would be greatly appreciated!

armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sondeck/simple

world of Logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...um/damageDone/

Im Stacksondeck btw.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    50-75% Blood Plague uptime sticks out to me. Also, not a 2h Frost expert, but the significantly more Frost Strikes than Obliterates might be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    50-75% Blood Plague uptime sticks out to me. Also, not a 2h Frost expert, but the significantly more Frost Strikes than Obliterates might be something.
    Ok, Thanks for the feedback!

Deleted
    You just need to get a better uptime to your blood plague and use your CDs on cd. Other than that you are doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    You just need to get a better uptime to your blood plague and use your CDs on cd. Other than that you are doing good.
    thanks!

If you dont mind me asking, what CD's are you talking about specifically? Also, what is a good dps to shoot for?

As said before, mainly your blood plague uptime needs to be better. The disease being present buffs your obliterates by 12.5%.
    You are also using blood tap. 2H frost uses runic empowerment since it returns more runes and the randomness doesnt hurt that much.
    Third, the CD's Italiandk mentioned. Pillar of Frost, Raise Dead are the cooldowns you want to hit pretty much as soon as they come off cd. Your trinket(s) aswell, probably a good idea to macro Lessons of the Darkmaster to Raise Dead since they are just as long and Raise Dead will benefit from the extra strenght. The final CD is empower rune weapon, try to use it twice on each fight.

I cant see if you use plague leech in the logs myself, if you dont like how it works (i dont) Unholy Blight isnt that much worse, in quite a few cases better even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IceShot22 View Post
    thanks!

If you dont mind me asking, what CD's are you talking about specifically? Also, what is a good dps to shoot for?
    hunty already answered to your first question.

About the second one is hard to determine a good dps (especially for gara'jal since if you go into the spirit world your dps will be messed) but something like 55k for gara'jal and 60k for kings could be considered a "good" dps, in my opinion, (I'm talking about DPSe, not DPS) with your current gear.

Thanks guys, Going to start working on this stuff. Mainly these freaking diseases! (always lose track in fights)

Deleted
    As already mentioned, you need to keep track of your diseases better., I would recommend DDR aka DocsDebugRunes.

Download Link or downloaded through curseclient.

Deleted
    Yup the Diseases are the massive thing that stands out, things like macros can be learnt after you sort your diseases out!

There are tons of tools to help you keep track of diseases, I personally use 2 weakauras. One timer, and one visual when its not up. For this, like for most things, nothing is better or worse as long as it works for you. People seem to find weakauras hard to configure, so maybe its not too handy to start with. I never found it harder than other addons though, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    2H frost uses runic empowerment since it returns more runes and the randomness doesnt hurt that much.
    I cant see if you use plague leech in the logs myself, if you dont like how it works (i dont) Unholy Blight isnt that much worse, in quite a few cases better even.
    Actually blood tap is simming better now, it allows you to set up you km proc with oblits and suffers from rng less.

Also, unholy blight is not better, ever, 1 saved rune every 1 and a half minutes isn't better than 1 free rune every 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Cathuulord; 2012-11-17 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off trade bloodtap runic empowerment. Then id gem 80 str/160 hast in all just to get ur haste up.
    Ur diseases are what keep ur dps consistent especially in mobile fights. Us every freezing fog u get with hb. Dont be afraid to hit outbreak when its off cd or when witching back to a main target.
    Lastly itemization is the biggest threat or ur dps atm. Prioritize Str>hit/Exp>Haste>crit>mastery. Basically u don't want master as 2h frost or unholy it helps in aoe fights alot but isnt beating haste or crit so try to avoid it. Getting haste above 50% is a good goal. Crit to 12% while having hit/exp capped.

Thanks guys! looking into all of this stuff now!