Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    WTH? Is it TBC again?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Also, people want to fly/like flying. They hardly ruined world PvP though, on many pvp realms people do dailies among dozens of opposite-faction players yet no one attacks anyone else.
    I can't agree enough with this. I remember doing MF dailies on my DK alt about a week or two after it was released. The zone was packed and I'd killed two people before someone from my own faction asked me what I was doing. Nobody else seemd to be PvPing at all.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    I can't agree enough with this. I remember doing MF dailies on my DK alt about a week or two after it was released. The zone was packed and I'd killed two people before someone from my own faction asked me what I was doing. Nobody else seemd to be PvPing at all.
    That is very true by the way. Back in LK, I used to do a little ganking on my hunter in Wintergrasp (that wall just next to the vendor is so conveniently located :P) and I got whispers from horde fellows in the tune of "what are you doing, you shouldn't". I shouldn't kill people in a PVP zone, right... -_-