Heart of Fear LFR 2nd wing - bugged?

Just downed our first boss in Heart of Fear LFR 2nd wing and ran into a nasty bug - EVERY raider got a "You are not eligible for the following loot because you have already defeated the boss" message. I don't know if anybody else has run into this problem, or if it's just our particular raid. We held a quick check to confirm that nobody was saved to any boss in the Heart of Fear LFR 1st wing (and realistically there was barely enough time to get saved to begin with).

Apologies for lack of pictures, didn't take any in the spur of the moment.

EDIT: Confirmed to be somewhat prevalent by the bug forums on Blizzard's website: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Caveat Raidor
    Last edited by TacTican; 2012-11-13 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added in confirmation from Blizz's bug report forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened to my group. I didn't see it until after it allowed me to roll again for loot, so that is a coin down the drain. I am assuming they can mail out the items we should have gotten via mail but they might chalk it up to first day release bugs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Just did the same and said I was saved already so sadly I couldn't loot my bag of gold, but the strange thing is I could use my coin and I got tier gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Just did the same and said I was saved already so sadly I couldn't loot my bag of gold, but the strange thing is I could use my coin and I got tier gloves.
    Yeah, hopefully you get the gloves mailed to you. Otherwise that is just bad luck :/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Of course HoF is bugged, have you been paying attention to any of the mobs? There's TONS of 'em.

My LFR for Ambershaper and Empress had some people get loot, some couldnt, I was lucky to get 1 sigil of wisdom and my chest token.

To speak on the two fights, I stayed in the raid the whole time and basically raid led the empress. Both take people working together and probably will have some learning wipes, so please be patient.

Amershaper-
    P1 - Kill oozes and kill MCs, make sure to instruct everyone how MCs work since its random after the tanks. '1' spamming debuff on boss or abom, '2' you interrupt yourself when you start casting the aoe, you can tell because your cast bar is being used, but not by you. '3' eat puddles is only for p3, once we got there we had people stay MCd and feed themselves the rest of the way.

P2- Kill oozes and MCs but focus MCs and the abom, MCs need to spam 1 on the abom and keep interrupting themselves, try to clean up the oozes as the abom starts to drop

P3- Nuke boss, all MCs must keep themselves alive and spam 1 on boss, interrupt themselves, and eat puddles around the room to stay in the fight.

I spent the fight saying 'X is MCd, he is spamming 1 on the boss, look he used 2 to interupt himself, etc'

Empress -
    Tanks need to keep swapping the tank debuff or they will MC at 5 stacks, whole fight, dont get MCd

P1 - 5 yards apart spread for her aoe; Swirlys will spawn, they will decay and explode at the same time, nearly wiping us, so we stagger them with Cry of Terror, debuff does AOE to the raid when outside the swirlys, and damages the swirly when inside it, so get in the assigned swirly with your debuff, if you get low, run outside it to get rehealed, never be in a swirly when it dies

P2- Adds, tanks pick em up and kill em, nothing really interesting otherwise, no extra mechanics like the resins, just tank and spank the adds, the smaller ones will chase people

Repeat P1 and P2 till P3 @ 30%, try to not have any swirlys explode in P3, but you can survive it

P3- Face away from raid, 8 yards spread for her chaining fears, run out of her cone attack which turns the ground purple. Heals need to dispel the fears that hit others, heavy healing, pop lust and burn as much as possible here.
    Last edited by Benno; 2012-11-14 at 03:48 AM.

Idk, we did it before our main raid, and had no issues.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi people

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847

It's been fixed and stuff do w/e you want now

I killed all 3 bosses without any problems.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno