Low FPS only during guild raids

Recently I've been having horrible fps drops only during GUILD raids. Trash I sit at 70 fps but once we pull a boss it drops down to 20-30 fps.

The weird thing during LFR my fps always hovers around 70, during boss or during trash.

At first I thought it was my video card but after monitoring it I saw my temps hovered around 52c and my vram usage was only about 600mb out of 1gb.

Here's a list of my addons:
    Atlas loot
    Gtfo
    Mik's scrolling battle text
    Need to know
    Pitbull
    Postal
    RSA
    Skada (only a few modules, most damage related ones)
    Elvui
    Dbm

They're all up to date. Does anyone have any clue as to why my fps only drops during guild raids and nothing else?

Anything different in guild raids? Do you have assist for example?
    Also, Why would you add PB4 to ElvUI? You Xzibit?

What are you doing in guild raids that you're not doing in LFR?

Are you combat logging? Are you using a Ventrilo/Teamspeak overlay? Are your guild raids 10 man and you use a different layout/settings for Grid, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    What are you doing in guild raids that you're not doing in LFR?

Are you combat logging? Are you using a Ventrilo/Teamspeak overlay? Are your guild raids 10 man and you use a different layout/settings for Grid, etc?
    Yeah, I suggest do the things he mentioned while in LFR. If you still have improved performance in LFR, it might be an addon that shares data between guildmembers. I don't know all of those addons, so I can't really say.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Using pitbull in conjunction with elvui is pointless and could be a problem.

I only use pitbull for a configurable rage bar that appears only in combat. I have everything else turned off. I use it in LFR as well and I don't get the fps drops.

This is a new problem and I honestly have no clue why this is happening. I recently changed servers and coped over my old ui folder and I'm starting to think it might have something to do with that although I've done it in the past with no problems.

And no I don't have assist =/ My raid leader uses big wigs to announce if that counts for anything.