Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    The Patient Roguezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Contrary to (seemingly) everyone in this thread: I'd love to have a Dragon mount.

    Why? Because we've got a crapload of Drakes as mounts and no Dragons.

    Ultraxion is a Dragon.

    Warmaster Blackhorn's mount is a Drake.

    -_-
    I gues the closes you can get to a Dragon atm is the Onyxia mount (or the legendary staff transform) if i understand you/the difference in a dragon/drake.

    Dragons = Mature, Drake = young dragon or something similar isn't it? So i gues even Onyxia one wouldn't count when i think about it.... But staff transform should count as a Dragon (altho not a real mount)

    Edit: Problem with having an actuall Dragon as mount would be the fact that they are often looked at as more intelectual and wouldn't allow somone to use them as a mount i gues? Correct me if i'm wrong tho...

  2. #62
    Yak! That running animation is just the best!

  3. #63
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,160
    Invincible for flying mounts, or Miri's head.
    For ground mounts, the Anglers Water-Strider. So badass with walking over water.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  4. #64
    Golden King and Spectral steed are my favorite ground mounts

  5. #65
    Blademaster Palatje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    38

  6. #66
    1.) Mount as the game goes (in my opinion) Invincible. Both lore wise and just sheer awesomeness.

    2.) The sickest mount ingame and the only one that i feel so far has that wtf factor, popularity award goes to Magic Rooster.

  7. #67
    Funny how most just start listing the "look at me I have xx mount so I'm cool".
    Wasn't this thread for the best looking mounts?
    Netherwing obviously. Not the green one. I did the rep for 4 chars just because I found them and still find them the nicest mounts in game. (I tried the YAK btw and even for my female NE druid those things are far too small, maybe for a gnome...)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I also feel as if they are going to rip up my crotch something fierce if I ride one.
    gotta live life with risks man, or life isnt worth living
    Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    Yet you like the wind drakes... which look.. just awful IMO

    I'd have to say the virteous stone drake, invincible, the onyx heavenly cloud serpent, or the raven lord
    the whole serpent theme of pandarian.. it just makes me laugh.. ill admit the pureblood firehawk mount is pretty sweet looking but its bright fucking orange and hurts my eyes after a while. the westwind drake is more appealing to the eye cause its many colors, it just looks like a work of art.

    as for grount mount. id say baron rivendare's horseman just cause most people still dont have it. or the umm.. one from kara.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    I gues the closes you can get to a Dragon atm is the Onyxia mount (or the legendary staff transform) if i understand you/the difference in a dragon/drake.

    Dragons = Mature, Drake = young dragon or something similar isn't it? So i gues even Onyxia one wouldn't count when i think about it.... But staff transform should count as a Dragon (altho not a real mount)

    Edit: Problem with having an actuall Dragon as mount would be the fact that they are often looked at as more intelectual and wouldn't allow somone to use them as a mount i gues? Correct me if i'm wrong tho...
    Drake: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10339

    Dragon: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=19934

    Yeah, I understand the reason given story-wise is that Dragons are more intellectual and should be treated as living creatures, but I think the reason is that if people think players standing on quest NPC on mammoths is bad they haven't seen anything yet. Neither of those reasons stops me wanting one though

    Doomhammer EU

  10. #70
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,430
    Quote Originally Posted by snotbubble View Post
    Ashes of alar will always have my heart
    This completely.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

  11. #71
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirek22 View Post
    Elegons mount!
    does it actually drop, its not in the loot table

  12. #72
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    518
    Water bug has been very convenient. Especially since I can use it on my alts that can't fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

  13. #73
    High Overlord Saakul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Here'n there
    Posts
    199
    ''Corrupted Hippogryph'' will always be my all time favorite and I will never stop using her :3

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 03:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    does it actually drop, its not in the loot table
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

  14. #74
    Best mount in game:

    Especially if you can collect herbs.




  15. #75
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    ty !

    ...me need that mount !

  16. #76
    Mimirons head #1 Pureblood Firehawk #2 amber scorpion #3
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-11-14 at 02:41 PM.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  17. #77
    The Patient Roguezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Drake: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10339

    Dragon: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=19934

    Yeah, I understand the reason given story-wise is that Dragons are more intellectual and should be treated as living creatures, but I think the reason is that if people think players standing on quest NPC on mammoths is bad they haven't seen anything yet. Neither of those reasons stops me wanting one though
    Ohh, don't get me wrong... I would LOVE to have one myself, altho i think it would kinda feel wrong.

    Kinda like riding Alexstrasza if you know what i mean (No, not like that....)

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    Kinda like riding Alexstrasza if you know what i mean (No, not like that....)
    Yes. Like that. This is The Internet, it's always like that.

    But, as I said before, I think the main reason is the amount of grief players would cause with having their mount's foot blocking an NPC from all directions. If that's not the reason then I'm confident it'll happen eventually.

    Doomhammer EU

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    Golden King and Spectral steed are my favorite ground mounts
    Partially seconded. I'm a big fan of the Golden King, but tied with the Stormwind Steed. Swift Blue Gryphon for flight .
    Ringko (EU) - Okgnir (EU) - Ringko (US)

  20. #80
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I like the scorpion too, too bad it can't fly.

    Also, offtopic, but every time I see people type TLPD, I read it as Too Long Please Delete. >.>
    The day Scorpions learn to fly is the day I'm moving to Mars.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •