10+ Year Old Account

MoP, its bugs and you!

So, as you might have experienced by now, MoP has a plethora of bugs, some annoying, some funny, some constant and others happen as fast as they vanish.

My favourite, and most recent was this, the result of some archaeology done in Krasarang Wilds:

It was quite funny to find those thingies not despawning xD

What about you guys? What was the funnies bug that happened to you since MoP's launch?

I haven't experience a bug in MoP yet, or I just don't notice them. I know they are out there but for me I haven't seen any.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I haven't experience a bug in MoP yet, or I just don't notice them. I know they are out there but for me I haven't seen any.
    +1.. I havent experienced any bugs whatsoever so far.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh...when I read the title I was thinking bugs as in, Klaxxi and mantids. Got me all excited to come in here expressing how much they creep me out. :P

Hmm. The worst bug I can think of that I've had so far was a phasing bug that wouldn't let me complete a quest but it fixed itself on server reset so it wasn't a big deal. I've heard of others but haven't experienced it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously?

Me and my guild mates have experiences loads of them, like quest text vanishing, fishing pools giving out different fishes that its label says, loads of quest items that stay on your bags long after the quests are done, bosses randomly despawning in dungeons, battle pets in Storm Peaks in Northrend being non-existant due to xrealm, and loads more....

I mean, there's nothing really gamebreaking, some as the one on my picture actually are funny.. but there's plenty around :P

Nope, none of those, or any really.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Seriously?

Me and my guild mates have experiences loads of them, like quest text vanishing, fishing pools giving out different fishes that its label says, loads of quest items that stay on your bags long after the quests are done, bosses randomly despawning in dungeons, battle pets in Storm Peaks in Northrend being non-existant due to xrealm, and loads more....

I mean, there's nothing really gamebreaking, some as the one on my picture actually are funny.. but there's plenty around :P
    everyone with half a brain has ran into multiple bugs. the people who defend wow to the death will never admit it.

let's see, bugs i've encountered today....

nvidia/blizzard bug where shrine causes me to crash with no error code
    bg queue where it pops, i accept, i don't go in, can't requeue, can't leave, and have to just wait
    inscription book bug where it only shows a few things you can create and they're all gray, fixes when it wants to (usually 10 mins)
    was just flying in eversong woods
    raid loot is fucked up severely now (heroic loot with coin on normal mode)

that's in 2 hours of playing

You must have shitty luck then. And I'm being totally serious, honestly I have not experienced any bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    You must have shitty luck then. And I'm being totally serious, honestly I have not experienced any bugs.
    nah it's like i said above, some people refuse to ever admit they had a bug in their darling wow. blizzard games don't have bugs

here is your last thread about bugged pet traps
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-traps-bugged

you smooth

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    nah it's like i said above, some people refuse to ever admit they had a bug in their darling wow. blizzard games don't have bugs
    I never said I dont want to admit it, I'm just saying that *I* personally have not experienced any bugs, I do however know people that have.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I never said I dont want to admit it, I'm just saying that *I* personally have not experienced any bugs, I do however know people that did.

just stop replying and we'll all forget that i'm right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Wow throwing 3 raiders out on windlord Mel'Jarak, was at 15% and would have been our first kill, we ended up killing him 45 minutes after that.

If you don't have the Paladin Glyph "Harsh Words" you cannot use Word of Glory to heal yourself if your enemy target is either LoS or out of range of it if it were glyphed.

Deleted
    I got the same bug as you a few times, a relog didn't even fix it, had to restart the game!

my wife's toon disappearing for a good 30 seconds and then reappearing right in front of my eyes as we're questing together in pandaria, happens at least once every time we play.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

just stop replying and we'll all forget that i'm right.
    Actually, it looks like it was confirmed in that thread that you so cleverly hunted down that he was not experiencing a bug, but that it was most likely a string of horrible luck because the 20% increased chance to catch is multiplicative, not additive, so it doesn't reach 100% chance to capture like he thought it would.

So, no, that wasn't him experiencing a bug, as far as that thread (and, I assume, him reading the replies in that thread) concluded.

If you're going to try to besmirch someone's reputation, the least you can do is read the thread you're linking to them.

I probably ran into a few issues while leveling when it launched, but I honestly can't remember any. The issues with the alliance starting quests weren't exactly bugs, just poorly thought out design, as far as I recall.

Klaxxi dailies.. Lots of bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you're totally missing the point here.

My intention when i created this thread was to tell and possibly show some funny or weird bugs (or other things) that happened to you on WoW, like temporary things not despawning (like my example), or when you fly on your mounts but the mount graphics werent loaded yet so you swim on air, quirky things like that. Not bashing people and neither to say the game is garbage.

Now, can anyone please continue this thread with some funny experiences?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Klaxxi dailies.. Lots of bugs.
    Well... i can't really deny you there xD