Weak Auras/Power Auras on Gara'jal

I am trying to setup weak auras (tried power auras as well but stopped trying after one point) to show me on a Dynamic Group which players are affected by Voodoo Dolls and the cooldown of the debuffs. Although with the view option it seems to work it didn't seem to work at all on the actual fights (the spell id is 116200 I think though it did find an exact match).Can anyone help me or direct me to a thread?Thank you very much everyone.

I would look into grid, there is an option somewhere to show boss cast-able debuffs on the raid frames. I will edit this with a walkthrough.

No no it does show on the raid frames even of blizzard ui.I just want to have weak auras pop 3 icons with the cooldown left on the spell (apart from which targets it has affected) to help with the rotation on totems.(talking about hc difficulty ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Plwmar View Post
    No no it does show on the raid frames even of blizzard ui.I just want to have weak auras pop 3 icons with the cooldown left on the spell (apart from which targets it has affected) to help with the rotation on totems.(talking about hc difficulty ofc)
    This mechanic is similar to the debuff on Baleroc, no?

You might be able to modify this one, if you can get Powerauras to work: http://eldertribunal.yuku.com/topic/...s#.UKQEPOTpf00

But.. you can easily set-up Vuhdo (and I assume grid as well) to show these debuffs as icons in your raid frames with the remaining duration on the debuffs. You can also have your raid frame color the frames of those with the "Frail Soul" and "Voodoo Doll" debuff a specific color. That's how I have it set-up to call the fight on normal mode anyway.

Wow thank you very much.I had heard vuhdo before but never tried it.I will set it up for Sunday's raid on MSV.Yeah true the mechanic is pretty much the same.Problem is you can teleport to another phase and it might bug out the script (including if any exists for w/a). As I've seen eg recount has issues keeping track of dps/hps from the people phased so the same issue might pop up as well.I will give a shot on vuhdo though.Kudos for that kurobara