Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by konway View Post
    Last week we were 3 healing it and had to coordinate every raid CD we had just to survive that platform in the first phase. Even then we barely managed to kill him with half our raid dying to the last F&V.
    Yeah, it was our best attempt of the night and at 10% he did a 2-healer mind control, with a resto druid and a holy paladin, leaving me to solo heal a Force and Verve. Needless to say, it was extremely frustrating and we left for Elegon (which we just killed).

With no more "2-healer mind control" bullshit and the Force and Verve nerf, we should get through it fine. Very happy to hear this.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

damage taken has been reduced because boss dont cast FnV AT Same time when HE DOES HIS SHIELD THING, now he does it AFTER all the shields are in place. so the fight has been nerfed yes. BUT its been fixed for better goods
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    damage taken has been reduced because boss dont cast FnV AT Same time when HE DOES HIS SHIELD THING, now he does it AFTER all the shields are in place. so the fight has been nerfed yes. BUT its been fixed for better goods
    I'm not sure this is the entire change. I watched our shammy make a late rush for a bubble. Last week 2 ticks would have finished him. This week the damage seemed infinitely more managable. Sadly we didn't log it this week but I'd bet money that the F&V damage is at least 20% lower.

Easy way to check is if someone logged both weeks, check the average tick damage from F&V, that should be a good indication.

Deleted
    1st week the raid took 62mil damage, this week the raid took 38mil damage.. wouldnt say we have improved that much, but did notice a bit of a difference to the spell damage, felt like we coulda 2 healed it where as 1st week we barely made it thro 3 healin and blowin lots of cds

Deleted
    EU server confirms. We noticed this as well in our raid today.

Deleted
    I found the damage if standing outside of the Noise Cancelling Barrier is still the same as the previous week, however the barrier appears to be reducing the damage for more than the stated 40%.

I noticed on the first couple of ticks of FnV that the raid's health was barely moving without even using raid cooldowns.

nerfed, and for the better, the rest of the fight isn't tuned to 3 healers, but force and verve was, personally I think it could be scaled back up about 10% but its a lot better than what it was.

Is it possible the F&V damage wasn't properly being reduced by armor before? The damage is Physical, but last week as a Frost DK, I was still taking 72k per tick while inside the noise cancelling zone. With the damage reduction from armor, it should be close to 45-50k per tick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apart from obvious reduced dmg from Force and Verve we've experienced something unusual last night .
    Apparently a lot of hotfixes and changes made Zor'lok even more buggy from time to time : We killed him last night without boss even entering P2...he simply didn't port to middle at all , instead we just stayed with the boss on last platform and had to deal with MC only.

We've killed it before , it's not an issue , but it was huge surprise to everyone in raid and gave us good laughter for sure.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Deleted
    This change was only made because of hc problem . There was big problem with healing this on hc because there was 12 ticks in 6sec now it's 10 tick in 10 sec and it's far better because healers can now use cast spells on this phase

Deleted
    10man heroic:
    average force and verve hits last week 76k, this week 57k

the last phase felt really easy without heavy FnV dmg. i guess all guilds, who skipped zor'lok got what they wanted.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Is it possible the F&V damage wasn't properly being reduced by armor before? The damage is Physical, but last week as a Frost DK, I was still taking 72k per tick while inside the noise cancelling zone. With the damage reduction from armor, it should be close to 45-50k per tick.
    Just because something is physical, doesn't mean it's supposed to be affected by armor. Plenty of abilities bypass it and, well, damaging shout? Seems about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely nerfed, noticed the same thing this reset. We struggled with Force and Verve last week with 2 Holy Paladin healers and a Holy Priest, and this reset we had no problem whatsoever with a similar setup. We even stopped using raid wide cooldowns.

10 man normal last week average 60.9k , last night average 42.8k

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a followup to my earlier posts: We one-shot him this week, roflmao. Even with one of our DPS dying on the Attuning platform and us wasting our brez early.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    So the damage definitely is reduced? Sweet means we can 2 heal it tonight!

Deleted
    so any blues on this getting nerfed?

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't a nerf, it's a fix. The damage was always supposed to be that low in the shields but it was glitching out and giving the full damage of the cast inside the shield. The fight was obviously still doable the way it was but that amount of damage was not intended for the fight.

"Imperial Vizier Zor'lok will now always cast Force and Verve after summoning Noise Cancelling Zones." Hotfixed on 11/12.
    Last edited by Lachez; 2012-11-15 at 06:23 PM.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

The first week I almost shat myself seeing the Force and Verve damage but this week it was defenitely a lot less and we were able to do them without any healing cooldowns with 2 Resto Shamans and a Druid healing. I believe it could easily be solo healed now as Force as Verve was the only hard part about healing it pre-nerf.

Very nerfed, didn't really even need CDs to survive it. Killed it pre and post nerf with 2 healers but it was a complete joke after the nerf.