Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nerfs must've been pretty significant. We accidentally face pulled the encounter after killing trash and we killed it with 0 issues even though our 2 healers both started below 20% mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah, it was our best attempt of the night and at 10% he did a 2-healer mind control, with a resto druid and a holy paladin, leaving me to solo heal a Force and Verve. Needless to say, it was extremely frustrating and we left for Elegon (which we just killed).

With no more "2-healer mind control" bullshit and the Force and Verve nerf, we should get through it fine. Very happy to hear this.
    We were having a lot of problems with healers being mc-ed going into next ability, but then we just put together our highest dps (we had broken from a 25 into two 10s, then finally into just one 10) and we broke everyone before the next ability started.
    --
    Boub called me a fanboy
    --
    #SaveDrainSoul #TakeMaleficGraspInstead

Force and Verve hit for the normal amount on me just over an hour ago. (102k ish) Don't think they changed the damage output.

The damage didnt change, they just buffed the bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Alone0129 View Post
    The damage didnt change, they just buffed the bubbles.
    Yep. The bubbles reduce damage by 60% now, up from 40%, on both difficulties.