Signature problem: BBCode size value too big.

Hi.

I've recently had trouble with my signature, such that I was unable to edit it. No matter how much I added or took away, this error was returned.

I've just changed it, and I've worked out what was happening: using any font size value above 2 (the default) returns this error. Is this intended?

Thanks,

Firebert
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Pretty sure MMO-C has disabled bigger text in signatures. Just so people ...don't have big text in their signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Pretty sure MMO-C has disabled bigger text in signatures. Just so people ...don't have big text in their signature.
    I used to have BBCode size value 3 in my signature, which prevented me from editing it at all. So I either kept the big text and let my signature go out of date or lose the big text.

I'm just curious, cause I can't remember where the signature rules are for the life of me, plus it'd be nice to have 3 back...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm just curious, cause I can't remember where the signature rules are for the life of me, plus it'd be nice to have 3 back...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orumrules_sigs

It's sort of weird because it only really mentions image stuff but not BBCode things.

Thanks Arlee.

Brb, inb4 signature infraction
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Yeah, that one got changed a few months back.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    OK. Thanks for that, I've just not been bothered to update my signature in a long time.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I knew I remembered seeing something about that but I couldn't remember where at all ><

It was mostly just an annoyance thing -- sig images are easy to ignore when scrolling down a page, but giant text in a sig tends to catch the eye and disrupt the flow of the thread.

There were also a lot of people using giant text for borderline advertising.

A followup question, if someone who used to have a size 3 signature before the rule change hasn't changed it yet, can he get infracted for it? because as far as I know, this change hasn't been announced anywhere apart from that link.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Unless he's over the overall signature size limit, we won't infract for it, no.
    It's more of a slow phasing out of [size=3] instead of a sudden change.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

thanks for the confirmation.

I asked this because you have had a number of changes recently, both visible (signature size limits) and invisible (don't know any, but they are there, i know it), but we don't get any real mention of it. it would be nice if we got a regular update on bug fixes, improvements and rule changes so people know that things change.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.