Deleted

Resto druid + (?) 2s partner, & Tips on my gear?

Hello!
    Recently got my gear fully enchanted etc and reforged,
    What is the best 2s partner for a resto druid aiming 2kish?

Armory link :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nkatt/advanced

Would appreciate all help!
    /Jagärenkatt
    Last edited by mmoca917585ee9; 2012-11-09 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    You can pretty much go with any class tbh. The best imo are frost DK, arms warrior, frost mage, retadin, hunter, rogue or shadow priest.

Gear looks overall fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckgirl View Post
    The best imo are frost DK, arms warrior, frost mage, retadin, hunter, rogue or shadow priest.
    dont go with casters. long games, not always a win, kinda frustrating for a beginning player. I agree on DK/warrior/Hunter

my last 2v2 session was with a frost mage. check it out on channel in my sig and you ll understand why melees are better for druid =)
    Last edited by Useful; 2012-11-10 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    Just a few advices buddy. This is not the only way to go, but I would say the best :

Switch natures vigil to Heart of the Wild. The burst you can put out in cat form (also with wrath) is sick. If you will decide to give it a try you need to change a bit your gear :

1. Switch Wild Charge for Displacer Beast. You will find urself being tunneled a lot, DB is GREAT tool to get rid of melees. Wild charge is fine too, but I have a problem with its short range and it is gamechanging only in Z axis arena if youre with ranged dps. (you can jump down and charge up) 60-40 for DB, for me.
    2. stack full PvP power, everywhere.
    3. Get staff, it will boost your damage in cat.

If you will manage to coordinate HOTW burst with your partner, you have almost guaranteed kill. This works great if you are stealther (displacer) - make partner cc enemy, pounce the target, pop cds, hotw, mangle > fero bite = WIN.

Give it a shot.

(btw I am running with blooming glyph > barkskin)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Just a few advices buddy. This is not the only way to go, but I would say the best :

Switch natures vigil to Heart of the Wild. The burst you can put out in cat form (also with wrath) is sick. If you will decide to give it a try you need to change a bit your gear :

1. Switch Wild Charge for Displacer Beast. You will find urself being tunneled a lot, DB is GREAT tool to get rid of melees. Wild charge is fine too, but I have a problem with its short range and it is gamechanging only in Z axis arena if youre with ranged dps. (you can jump down and charge up) 60-40 for DB, for me.
    2. stack full PvP power, everywhere.
    3. Get staff, it will boost your damage in cat.

If you will manage to coordinate HOTW burst with your partner, you have almost guaranteed kill. This works great if you are stealther (displacer) - make partner cc enemy, pounce the target, pop cds, hotw, mangle > fero bite = WIN.

Give it a shot.

(btw I am running with blooming glyph > barkskin)
    I have to disagree with some of this. I would get HotW for healer/dps teams, but keep natures vigil on double dps teams for the extra cd. Also i would casually build 5 CPS so you can burst them later in the match if possible, with full energy( to get at least 2 ferocious bites off)
    Its also situational with the first tier. wild charge to a mushroom is really really good on z axis maps ( and in general). Displacer is my choice on flat maps thou, or sometimes against super burst teams ( hunter/war). It just depends. You might feel more comfortable using one or the other based on a comp. Against priests you can displacer psyfiend , or a warrior when he pops cds, or against a healer to stun him into a clone ect. IT doesnt work against stampede as the pets still follow you. Where a mushroom charge is awesome against double melee(z- axis, bear root ?).

As far as pvp power vs int check this out http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...r-for-rdruids/ Lots of helpful info/ discussions about this. All in all going full int gives abit more out of your heals.

When you get your tier 1 i wouldnt really get your staff.. It has more spirit, and does more dmg with HotW, but you wont get the offhand enchant which is like 140 some extra int. Hotw is great, but I really dont think its as good in 3s, if you ever plan to do some. Fully geared im really not seeing any mana problems without it either.

Personally im using the same glyphs you are, with blooming instead of regrowth. Regrowth is awesome imo, great for burst heals, but blooming does the same without having to cast really. With good timing you can get HUGE lifebloom heals, for little mana, even while CCed. If you want to go with barkskin or not is up to you and the kind of peels/defenses your partner gives you and who they generally go on. Being pretty much crit immune ( minus against recklessness) on a 60 second cd is really really good, and I recommend it personally

As for partners go, I would recommend a warrior over all else. 2 Fears on top of all your other cc is pretty amazing. They also have great peels, utility and burst. Hunters are good, thou feel abit squishy ( what I run with mostly). Frost dks are also really really good for the same reasons as warrriors, plus icebound from symboisis is wonderful. Spriest/mage/ monk/pally could all work pretty well too.
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-11-10 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

I'd say it depends on what's available to you and what you aim for.
    Easy wins/points ? Go war/hunt until 5.1
    Any dps class should do the trick. I'm kinda struggling as FrostDK/Druid, but this is I thin,k explained by :
    1- My lack of skill with the "new" druid (have stopped at 2k4 BM/druid and BM/druid/ret in furious season, and came back at MoP quite some changes... less busrt healing, shittons more mana problems etc)
    2- Our lack of gear (51ish resilience 13ish pvp power both)
    3- My DK's "skill" cannot put my finger exactly on it but he's not a huge pvp player imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted
    Sorry for a late reply everyone!
    Okay so i've read all of your replies Big thanks for all answers, really nice fellas!

Im trying to aim for aroundish 2k at 2's and im currently looking for a Arms warrior ( Symbiosis )
    Im new to druid since i just started RAF at MoP So its actually my first time as druid. so i got some more questions :

Should i start hotting & Then go cat to get some combo points on the target and save them for the final burst?
    Also if you have any kind of macros & could tell how to use them i would be really happy since its hard to find what macros i need and stuff right now!
    Sorry for my bad english but hey, im trying atleast!

/Jagärenkatt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont buy Conquest staff if you havent yet, buy MH+OH, get a Polearm from Raid Finder or even any blue heroic Agility DPS Polearm/Staff and just swap weapons when u activate HoTW and go for a kill

i have a RF Polearm my DPS goes up by 8000 atleast when i swap during HOTW
    main difference is mangle crits, went up from 35k to 57k with swapping to Polearm during hotw
    FB and Rake dmg will go down just a tiny bit because they dont scale with weapon DPS, but huge jump to mangle crits will make up for it 100x over.

Just remember to switch weapon back.

PS: when ill have spare points i will buy Feral conq weapon just for hotw swaps.
    Last edited by Shifthappens; 2012-11-14 at 04:23 AM.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø