Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Where is Thrall and Aggra?

After the Cataclysmic events at the Maelstrom and Deathwing being obliterated into a billion sparkles, where exactly is Thrall right now and what is he doing?

Also, how is Aggra's pregnancy going and how long is an average orc pregnancy? Will we see an updated 3d model of Aggra where she has a big fat belly implemented into the game in an upcoming patch?

So many questions.. Anyone ideas?
    Hi

I doubt there'll be a pregnancy model. They'll just bring her back at a suitable time and oh hey, baby. Or keep her out for even longer and suddenly she has a kid tagging along. Something like that.

As for where they are... Probably taking some much deserved time off. If you did the 4.2 questline for restoring Thrall's spirit you'll know that all he really wants is to have a family and not worry about the Horde. So he and Aggra are probably on vacation somewhere. Or well, not 'vacation', but they're just somewhere in Azeroth. Or maybe not, who knows.

I also doubt you'll get clarification on how long an orc pregnancy is. As said above, Aggra will probably just turn up suddenly with a child in tow, no details needed.

All that said, I believe Thrall is making a return in 5.1...? I haven't been paying too much attention to the story stuff, but I've heard whispers that he's in the patch.

Deleted
    Goel and Aggra are still healing the world with the other shamans at maelstrom, while also praying Garrosh wont start a second cataclysm with his molten giants.
    So dont think we will see them until a much later patch, when Aggras child/children has been/being born.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I doubt there'll be a pregnancy model. They'll just bring her back at a suitable time and oh hey, baby. Or keep her out for even longer and suddenly she has a kid tagging along. Something like that.
    They are in a 5.1 quest involving the Dominance Offensive, there is indeed no pregnancy model, they already have a baby.

Deleted
    Was it just me who got pretty sick of Thrall in cata? Would be nice to let others have some space for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    They moved into the house next to Turalyon and Alerria.

Deleted
    Thrall took tips from deathwing and continues to impale her asspect off.

Thrall, aggra and his infant son live on the echo isles as of 5.1

10+ Year Old Account
    oh ok, cool. Good info, looking forward to seeing his story continue.

Whats the name of their kid?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    oh ok, cool. Good info, looking forward to seeing his story continue.
    Whats the name of their kid?
    Kal-el. Some say his only weakness is Saronite.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody knows.

As said (and Spoilers here!!) We catch up with Thrall after we find vol'jin badly injured with chen, and he gives to his hearthstone to go find Thrall, who he and Aggra are stood over there child at the Den in valley of trials. How the fact Thrall managed to bring his wife and child to the valley, without word passing to Garrosh of him being there, is a mystery, but yes, he then travels to the echo isles and you and he help to kill the corrupt kor'kron guards and free the darkspears who are held captive by them.

From there, Thrall promises he will stand with the darkspears until Vol'jin returns. So, this is very well the start of the rebellion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIIV...=youtube_gdata
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCowa...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-11-14 at 04:04 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

LOL!!

OT : check 5.1 echo isle preview, They are back with the baby. You meet up with him in the orc starter area.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Wonder if Thrall staying at Echo Isles is a plot-mechanic to allow Garrosh have Aggra assassinated... What if the kid is part of the last raid, Garrosh holding it hostage to keep Thrall back? Could be there will first be a stealth run of sorts to free the child, then the full-blown invasion begins. Perhaps the 5man trio will handle that? I don't know, I just have this feeling Thrall's baby will be Garrosh's final ace, since the further he's developed the nastier his schemes have become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Wonder if Thrall staying at Echo Isles is a plot-mechanic to allow Garrosh have Aggra assassinated... What if the kid is part of the last raid, Garrosh holding it hostage to keep Thrall back? Could be there will first be a stealth run of sorts to free the child, then the full-blown invasion begins. Perhaps the 5man trio will handle that? I don't know, I just have this feeling Thrall's baby will be Garrosh's final ace, since the further he's developed the nastier his schemes have become.
    Aren't you one of the guys who has been hoping for Aggra to be assassinated in every other post?
    Just because you want it to happen doesn't mean it will.

I admit, I do get pissed off seeing her call him go'el, but I can put up with it if its just her.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Aren't you one of the guys who has been hoping for Aggra to be assassinated in every other post?
    Just because you want it to happen doesn't mean it will.

I admit, I do get pissed off seeing her call him go'el, but I can put up with it if its just her.
    Yeah, that's me. Because she is the source of Thrall's current lameness. As her death would be a source for delicious plot development. What do you think? Am I onto something with the kidnapping thing? Seeing how low Garrosh has developed I think he might just hide behind an infant, when his position is seriously threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Was it just me who got pretty sick of Thrall in cata? Would be nice to let others have some space for a while
    I feel the same. Thrall pretty much appeared everywhere during Cata, and he just had to show off how strong he is. Sorry if I'm gonna offend Thrall fans with this, but he's just Chris Metzen's Mary Sue. I don't see why people would want to see them even more trough, didn't they appear enough during Cata? Give other characters some space already.

brings up the new question, where the hell is saurfang, no way he's still stuck in northrend

I think the Alliance should kill Aggra to spark some rage in Thrall towards the alliance (at least spark SOME FURY IN HIM.... He is quite lame as an orc with the whole "NEUTRAL" stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    That gave me a giggle. :P

OT: Yes, I agree with the others, I got sick of seeing him in Cataclysm as well...they barely left room for any other characters in the stories. It'll be nice to see the end of the story here so long as he doesn't really become the main event again.

I also agree it was annoying as heck to hear her calling him Go'el constantly, especially during that epic cloak questline, but heck if I can blame her. I wouldn't be too happy if the man I was going to marry walked around calling him a word my race found particularly offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I feel the same. Thrall pretty much appeared everywhere during Cata, and he just had to show off how strong he is. Sorry if I'm gonna offend Thrall fans with this, but he's just Chris Metzen's Mary Sue. I don't see why people would want to see them even more trough, didn't they appear enough during Cata? Give other characters some space already.
    you only insult yourself by copying what every unoriginal anti-thrall poster says. Same old saying like the rest 'I saw to much of Thrall in cata, I don't give a crap about his story and so I don't want to have to listen to it, I think I know how best to dictate the lore'.

Thrall's a major character, he isn't some annoying sub character who gets more screen time then he should. I think its time you lot should back off and let those that still appreciate the lore speak.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 05:32 PM ----------

I've realized, with the Garrosh thing, with the Gul'dan thing, with the changes made to Jaina, with Thrall. Its not about the characters. You lot are just horrible, horrible judges of characters in wow's story. You cheer the terrible characters with inconsistent plots and boo the heroes and better scripted bad guys. You want the bad guys to win all the time and want the good guys to die.

Your just awful, and nothing should be taken in any context of how the lore is taken with characters here. I would sooner let my 3 year old nephew write down how the story should go before letting any of you with your bad ideas have a say.
    #boycottchina