Looking for Retards: HEART OF GEAR.

Does anyone else feel like the amount of idiots you get in LFR is astounding.. It's no wonder it's a complete joke. All the serious mechanics are nerfed down so bad it's like there is no consequence for being terrible.

How long until the last boss in Heart of Gear gets nerfed because simple mechanics are too difficult for people?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 01:26 AM ----------

This isn't a troll thread btw. I honestly feel that LFR is seriously retarded.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-14 at 09:39 AM.

Seems to me you are too pro to be in LFR ... dont go there if you get so angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem is people just want to stand still and auto attack for free loots.

But yes, there are some genuine retards in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is not mentally handicapped. People in LFR are just mentally handicapped.

Usually it's not that they're too dumb to understand mechanics (sometimes they are though!). It's because they're either:
    A) Too lazy to learn how an encounter works, what to do, what not to do. OR
    B) Too lazy to give a shit about mechanics, figuring other people will carry their sorry asses to free gear.

This is what catering to the lowest common denominator in the first place has achieved: the community is full of terrible, lazy idiots who simply don't care about each other. They see each other as a means to an end, not as a community as it used to be. I'm as guilty of this as anyone, the only difference being that I actually know how to play the game and care enough to put forth effort even in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Group I was in tonight one-shot it without looking up any mechanics other than "theres some adds." So not all LFRetard groups are created equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking For Retards
    I laughed hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilava View Post
    Does anyone else feel like the amount of idiots you get in LFR is astounding.. It's no wonder it's a complete joke. All the serious mechanics are nerfed down so bad it's like there is no consequence for being terrible.

How long until the last boss in Heart of Gear gets nerfed because simple mechanics are too difficult for people?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 01:26 AM ----------

This isn't a troll thread btw. I honestly feel that LFR is seriously retarded.
    At least it's better than cataclysm when it was also LOOKING FOR NINJAS.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread won't go anywhere good with the tone expressed. You can keep such talk in the official thread minus the tone