Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Unfortunately he only gets cross realm zones partly right. Sure the zones were designed with high pop realms in mind, but low pop realms are the ones that suffer. They have the horrible economy to deal with. High pop has competition but they also have a real economy. Low pop gets screwed both ways: terrible economy (I.e. I can't find any herbs or ore on auction house) yet they also have tons of competition bc of crz. Lose lose situation. I hope they realize this one day.
    Very true. I levelled JC this week, no adamantite ore on AH (along with lots of other mats), i go out to farm them, takes forever because of people from other realms. High pop servers are more likely to have a fully stocked AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    The amount of whining on those topics....the CM's should just respond with "because fuck you" and close the topic. And I'd applaud them.
    That'd be beautiful.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    That'd be beautiful.
    HE might as well sign his demission in that moment . To avoid being fired on the spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post
    As a monk with Zen flight I found the Daily Blink comic to be hilarious.
    haha, true dat. I actually think they should have used monk instead of druid, would look even more trollish.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Athene finally caught exploiting that areana

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Athene finally caught exploiting that areana
    Wheat? Hea weas eaxploiting? In eareanea?

You don't need to be a druid to "bypass" the Ring of Blades.

Note the image:

If you stand on the outside edge of this pillar (or any "equilivant" pillar around the edge) you will still get credit for the quest and take no damage. Basically... any pillar that only one panda crosses will count. If two pandas "reach" the same pillar one will hit you. (Not sure why... just does). So....

• Pick a pillar that only one panda crosses.
    • Stand on the outside if it.
    • ????
    • Profit.

An easy way to get on said pillar is simply to dismount over it while the panda is away from it. Hope this helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holypalaswe View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/fbStY.png

I wonder who made this. :3
    This might help you, then again wern't you the same Holypalaswe that got caught botting on Kungen's Livestream?

Deleted
    Wtf is up with the date? 03-12-13?

Do they say the time is 48:12:59 there too? (Minutes:Hour:Seconds)

Anyone else fastforwarding to the end of those world first videos just to hear the joy and happiness in all those peeps killing the boss for the first time. It brings back memories from when i raided

Daily blink for blizzard president

I bet the interview process for Blizzard CMs is they lock you in a room full of crying babies for 8 hours and see if you can keep your cool. I'm not saying all users/posters are babies, but there are certainly some out there that can express their opinion/feedback in a less whiny way!

Deleted
    When is endless spring LFR gonna be up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    @The Daily Blink - Anyone can avoid them and do it with no effort. Just stand on a post. The one closest to the quest giver works fine. This also helps you get credit for one part of the ready for raiding 3 achieve.
    Beat me to it. (I still shake my head at all the skeletons I come across.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Sweet to see the vid of Heroic Empress Great kill and Grats too blood legion. Also that Daily Blink comic LOL

Every question in the blue posts is someone whining. It's hilarious. lol. As for cross realm and gathering, I've never had any problems. Ever. Yes, there are a fair amount of people in lower level zones, but it's not hard nor has it ever been hard to max a gathering profession. It's still very fast.

A++ to Daily Blink for Red Meat alt text.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post

Nope. But we do say March 12th, 2013.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena Exploitation and Win Trading
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Providing an environment where players can compete in the spirit of fair play is extremely important to us, particularly in rated Player versus Player combat. As part of that commitment we regularly monitor gameplay, and have discovered an issue where some Arena teams have exploited the queuing system to obtain high team ratings, “dodge” unfavorable team compositions, and engage in win trading.

These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts. In the meantime, we are currently working to resolve any remaining issues with the queue system to prevent this behavior in the future.

None of the above applies to bots in any way, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post

Blizzard is based in America, so they will use American standard syntax when posting release dates. If they were to put the date in an EU format it would probably confuse many Americans too. The American format is really there to make saying the long way easier to do I guess (March 12th, 2012). The thing is I'm not used to EU format so whenever I see a date like 5-6-12 I automatically think May 6th, 2012 but people in EU would see the 5th of June, 2012. Its a cultural thing I guess.

And no, we say 12:48:59 (as far as I know, there is no long way of telling time like "Oh its 48 minutes in to the hour of 12 with 1 second remaining in the minute", with the exception of giving rounded time increments like "Its a quarter of 1" (12:45))
    Last edited by Somebody; 2012-11-14 at 08:59 PM.