Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    the #1 solution is to get off your ass and do them so you won't have to do them ever again

in the time a lot of people have spent complaining they could have been exalted like a month ago

if you are not even in a heroic raid guild or looking to join one, you don't even need to concern yourself with it. Move at your own pace.

But even then, as a raider, I was very on/off with them and recently only received exalted status with a few of the factions just a few weeks ago.

Deleted
    I read this as "solution to the DAIRY problem"

I'm kinda disapointed there is no dairy problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    The solution is already in the game, but people just aren't paying attention to it.

Dailies do not need to be done every day. If you want to do them every day, go for it, but you do not need to. A lot of slack has been built into the system to ensure that you can skip a few days every so often (or even an entire week if you like), and you won't fall behind in any significant way.

Exalted is completely optional. Revered is simple to get, and you don't even need to get revered with all factions ASAP due to the weekly valor cap. So long as you hit revered with at least 1 faction every couple of weeks, then you're on target and can't spend your valor points any faster or get geared quicker.

As for the charms, again, you only need to do 45 dailies per week, or ~6-7 per day. That's easy.

The players have forced themselves to do dailies every day. Not Blizzard. Blizzard have built in a lot of clever slack points so that you can skip a few days of dailies and still stay competitive. Or even not do them at all, your choice.

There is no daily problem. There is a community problem where people cannot control themselves and feel forced to do dailies, when the only person forcing them is themselves. THIS problem is why we got less content in prior expansions; because of this exact community backlash.
    FINALLY someone with some common sense. I couldnt agree more. Just because blizzard made a pile of content available to you doesnt mean you have to do it all every single day. I swear its like people are just asking for less content. Im glad they just have the daily cap off so i dont have to pick and choose what content i feel like exploring today.