How is LOTRO these days?

I haven't played LOTRO in a few years and my 6 month of game play for WoW is ending really soon. I've already canceled that account since I really am not finding it fun right now. How is LOTRO these days? I really liked the community, the world and music were really good. Is it worth getting back into it? If I buy the digital deluxe edition of Rohan do I get all the quests plus the ones for the older expansions?

wow is not ending soon we have this expansion and the next at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by slagathor1995 View Post
    wow is not ending soon we have this expansion and the next at the least.
    I know that but I get the 6 month game time and I only have a month left on it. I know WoW is not ending any time soon but it is for me.

OT: How casual friendly is LOTRO now? Is there a monthly fee option or is it F2P after you buy the game now?

Deleted
    Take a look here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Take a look here!
    Thanks, that answers some questions. Now does anyone have feedback game play?

Deleted
    I dont :/ I think I have downloaded the install 5 times but never installed the game

Well I tried to install the Mac client but Turbine was lazy and did not register as a developer for OS X, meaning the install failed with ominous messages about being corrupted and such. After two such downloads (21g each) I gave up only to find out days later about Turbine being the cause.

Its an OK game, better than SWTOR and at times even better than GW2... actually I like the world of Middle Earth far more than that rectangular wonder we know as GW2
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath