Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Loot in LFR: what you get, how often etc.

Hey there fine peoples!

I've never started a thread before, & this topic may have been discussed elsewhere, but I figured I'd want a one-stop-shop so to speak.

So, yeah, I've been running LFR every week on my Rogue, first week got the Agi Leather belt off Feng, Agi Fist off the Spiritbinder, then in week 2 the neck off the Spirit Kings, then last week a neck from HoF (had the Klaxxi Rep Neck by then though) - the thing is, I've been getting loads of Sigils, I have 10 Power as of typing, with 3 Wisdom & still to do the first half of the HoF, plus the 1st boss of the 2nd half. I've got the belt off Feng 3 TIMES now, & nothing else since, (including at least 12-15 bonus rolls or so, I think).

I'm not complaining about LFR loot rules, but, anyone else getting lots of Sigils & hardly any loot? does it matter to loot if you're on the quest? how lucky have you been?

I've looked at the gear of others & I seem to either have really bad loot-luck or I'm getting more of the Sigils than anything else.

Edit: my armoury - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Relm/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2012-11-14 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two necks I don't need, and two gloves I don't need.

But honestly I run it for the Sigils and Valor at this point. I got most of my Sigils from LFR.

I've run it a whopping once on my hunter, got four pieces. Ran it twice on my Shaman, and got one piece each time. Both characters have received one sigil from LFR. My hunter does dailies and has extra coins, and can waste them on LFR. I had 9 so I just rolled again on every boss that still had something I could use.

Deleted
    Gotten 6 cloaks, an off-hand and a shield plus about 10 sigils. Not used a coin. Getting a bit silly.

I guess I'm one of the few people who has actually benefited from LFR.

The first week LFR came out, (First 3 in Mogu) I got 2 upgrades, and then the first week of Heart of Fear I got an upgrade as well.

I think people are too focused on just getting gear, when in reality they could be focused on learning the fights and preparing for normal modes............

Got three upgrade first week, then three week of nothing, then 2 upgrade, then 2 more.

I got 5 pieces from the 6 bosses in HoF this week (ring, helm, back, tier gloves and weapon) with only one coin roll. I have horrible luck with Sigils though, only 2/10.

Deleted
    What I'm interested in from my own personal perspective, is how my loot luck is in MSV now that I have 10 Sigils of Power.

Edit: As an aside, it matters a little to me as I don't raid, it isn't the be all & end all at the moment, however, I'd like the odd piece here & there, & since I'm doing so well with the legendary questline (relatively for an LFR-only player) I'd like the Sha-Touched Agi Fist from the Empress at some point soon.
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2012-11-14 at 04:50 PM.

On my warrior I've gotten the dps trinket, cape, 2h sword and bracers from Mogu'shan Vaults. Nothing from Heart of Fear yet. On my Shaman I have the caster shield, boots and an offhand. I think the sword and bracers were won with coins; I also won a duplicate cape too. I have 6 sigils of power and I believe 3 wisdoms.

I'm saving my coins now for the second part of Heart of Fear for tier drops.

EDIT: Sigils drop only the first time you kill a boss per week, right?
    Last edited by Vargas; 2012-11-14 at 05:19 PM.

So far I'm sitting on 9 sigils of power and 2 wisdom. Loot that I've gotten is the 2 necks that are worse than what I have, boots that are about the same, legs, ring, back. Still waiting on a helm/waist second trinket and shoulders. ;-;

I get nothing for two weeks at a time, then the third week I get 2 or 3 pieces. This week was my lucky week and I got two pieces of tier and a ring. At least I get valor out of the other weeks.

7 power, 0 wisdom, 2 shoulders from garalaj, 3 necks from woe and the hat of garalon today.

Yet the gold pays my bills

Deleted
    @ Vargas, to my knowledge, yes, only chance at a sigil is when you have a chance at loot. unless anyone knows otherwise?

Deleted
    Roughly 1 piece of loot per 3 bosses, about half a sigil per 3 bosses.

I got Elegion, the 1H axe from elegon on a coin roll about 3 or so weeks ago, and since then ive cleared it every week and havent gotten nothing yet, even with coin rolls.. Just gold which I dont really need. Although on average I got 1 sigil per 3-4 bosses.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Roughly 1 piece of loot per 3 bosses
    I've gotten 1 loot per 20 ish bosses. Yes, I've only gotten a single item.

Ive run each one since they came out and used a considerable amount of double rolls only to get a chest piece, trinket, and a 1h weapon (need another 1h or a 2h) and thats it.....have 7 sigils of power and 1 of wisdom
    Some of you that consider yourself low on loot are not xD

4 weeks, around 24 boses = 1 item

Total LFR/Sha/Galleon kills PLUS bonus rolls = approx 80 chances at loot for me. Total wins = 8.

So I'm at 10%. Only 3 of the drops have been useful... rest were dupes or not upgrades.

There's someone in my guild that has 2 piece tier 14 (ivl 496) from just Sha, plus raid finder gear and galleon gear in every slot. I did a rough add up of his luck and came up with 30%, and that's not factoring in any dupes he may have gotten or items thrown away..could be higher.

My luck is terrible.

Done every boss every week on my shaman, not one single drop yet, used 3 coins every week etc as well. Have got 15 sigils of power and 4 of wisdom on that toon. Taken two other toons through multiple times and also no loot, can't recall if they got any sigils though, think maybe 1-2 of power on my Druid.