Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hell yeah. The only thing I don't like is, that faction mounts like mechano hog aren't account-wide, but faction-wide only.

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An awesome feature. Can't really see anyone reasonable being against such a feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Doesn't really make sense to me. I know why, just that it isn't something I agree with and feel they simply wish to half ass it. I am not asking for my DK/Lock/Pallies mount, I am asking that I don't spend another 20 days for a faction mount when I have already done the equivocate on the opposing faction or spend XXXXg again simply because I faction changed. That to me is not a lot to ask.
    =
    What mounts AREN'T you seeing? All should show up no matter what toons you are on, with obvious exclusions as b0sanac stated. HToC mounts won't be because they were tied to that raid instance and specific heroic achievement, and is tied directly to the character you achieved it on - it would change if you faction changed that character alone, but not otherwise. As Blizzard has stated numerous times, not all mounts are intended to be shared. That's not a matter of "half-assed" it's a matter of certain mounts have different requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    =
    What mounts AREN'T you seeing? All should show up no matter what toons you are on, with obvious exclusions as b0sanac stated. HToC mounts won't be because they were tied to that raid instance and specific heroic achievement, and is tied directly to the character you achieved it on - it would change if you faction changed that character alone, but not otherwise. As Blizzard has stated numerous times, not all mounts are intended to be shared. That's not a matter of "half-assed" it's a matter of certain mounts have different requirements.
    The armored war bear and the mammoths. Really the half-done part for me is that the achievement for winterspring tiger turns into the achievement for the raptor, yet the mount doesn't, same with killing the Faction leaders, the achievement finds the equilvent yet the mount doesn't. Either the mounts should switch to the faction equilvent or the achievement shouldn't. The raid tied ones were only different because of faction yet they were equilvent to each other as to not have the Horde nor Alliance get more mounts that the other.

With the new patch, you the mounts do in fact find the equivalent as now the winterspring tiger turns into the venomhide, and the grand mammoth is also available for both factions.

I absolutely love this idea more than anything else. It should've been done in Cata.

Of course. I had the unobtainable Brewfest Ram stuck on a disused mage alt. Now I can use it on any character.

Yes it was, and still is, a great idea.