1. #1

    Shado-Pan rep question.

    So I am currently 11000/21000 revered with the shado-pan. I havent done any questing in town-long steppes, and I read somewhere that those quests give shado-pan rep.

    Does anyone know if those quests (not the dailies, just the zone quests) give shado-pan rep if you are revered? Thank you!

    Fakedit: I would test but I am at work

  2. #2
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,590
    Quests always give rep, regardless of reputation level (aside from fully exalted).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Quests always give rep, regardless of reputation level (aside from fully exalted).
    Are you saying the ones specifically in Townlong Steppes for the Shado-Pan, or all quests in general? If it's the latter, then this is incorrect. A lot of the quests in Pandaria give no rep at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,590
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    Are you saying the ones specifically in Townlong Steppes for the Shado-Pan, or all quests in general? If it's the latter, then this is incorrect. A lot of the quests in Pandaria give no rep at all.
    I meant all quests that normally give rep, not all quests in existence. :P

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I meant all quests that normally give rep, not all quests in existence. :P
    Don't most/all the quests there give shado-pan rep though? I just really don't want to do another week of dailies to get my cloud serpent.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Don't most/all the quests there give shado-pan rep though? I just really don't want to do another week of dailies to get my cloud serpent.
    Many do, yes. I was nearly Honored when I was done with the zone at 89. Get to it, and victory your way to completion!


    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,422
    Here is a list of all the quest that give Shado Pan rep

    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1270#quests

    To answer your question yes. There are quite few Shado-pan quests that give rep in Townlong.

  8. #8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •