Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    27th of November.

Remember this patch is different, its not releasing a dungeon or a raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlan View Post
    terrace of endless spring now available & raid schedule
    wednesday, november 14 - second half of heart of fear on raid finder and normal terrace of endless spring
    wednesday, november 21 - heroic terrace of endless spring and terrace of endless spring on raid finder

expect the new patch 1 week or 2 after the hero version of the last raid is out, so i will say the first week of december
    this, this and this!!! Tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Toc View Post
    Or Canada. No one ever remembers Canada
    Or South America, not as big as Canada but still there.

Early December is my safest bet. There are still some features to try out (Domination point isn't available yet as a scenario for instance :P) and not every "game breaking" bug is fixed.... I also am curious about the Wrathion quests, (my monk on ptr got that warlock book from a random crab :P) I do hope for more class specific quests.... OR if they are keeping those quests in the game until 5.2 (As it could work in a way). and then in 5.2 we get the class specific quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Early December is my safest bet. There are still some features to try out (Domination point isn't available yet as a scenario for instance :P) and not every "game breaking" bug is fixed.... I also am curious about the Wrathion quests, (my monk on ptr got that warlock book from a random crab :P) I do hope for more class specific quests.... OR if they are keeping those quests in the game until 5.2 (As it could work in a way). and then in 5.2 we get the class specific quests.
    There was no public testing of Theremore if I recall correctly. So Domination point could be solely internally tested as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Did you get the sealed tome (warlock quest) from a crab in krasarang wilds?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be the 27th. I just dont see them tagging a release candidate and then waiting 3 weeks to launch it live.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger