10+ Year Old Account

Anyone working on their epic Dimensions yet?

I did a quick jog through Deepwood's top rated Dimensions last night (I think 6 was the highest vote so far), and it looked like people were still trying to either figure it out or were too busy with the new content. Anyone here start working on their own epic slice of Telara?

Personally, I only spent a short while with mine. I just have the basic Silverwood Dimension and my lack of creativity decided to create a little work and construction area with the lumber and stone tiles piled up. Its definitely going to be a rabbit hole though, so I don't want to take the trip until I am ready to lose myself for long time. =)

There was a huge number on the Beta, but people now are working on levelling, which, while is insanely fun, takes ages.... I think I got to 51.7 in 5-6 hours, if not more

Not complaining, the story is incredible.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

15+ Year Old Account
    i might look into it a bit more on the weekend but right now with my limit play time during the week, im focusing on leveling, and TBH i think most people are atm.

I'm not creative enough to have an *epic* dimension, but I'll certainly be doing my best. I've purchased a few crafting recipes that looked interesting. I'll putter around a bit, as I try to save up some more cash to get a better dimension than the starting one. So I guess I'm not concentrating on leveling so much as using leveling as a means to more cash. I may try to sell some of the crafted items I can make and see how that goes, too.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    There was a huge number on the Beta, but people now are working on levelling, which, while is insanely fun, takes ages.... I think I got to 51.7 in 5-6 hours, if not more

Not complaining, the story is incredible.
    We have 2 or 3 folks in <Terrible Idea> right now sitting at level 57. x_x

Crazy beasts.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    [Un]Fortunately I am not into the new SL zones yet. I just hit 49 last night and am close to 50, finishing my 4th zone overall. I would like to complete all the areas in Chocolate Rift before moving on to Storm Legion areas, so I am taking my time. That being said, I hopped into my Dimension at about 11pm just to fiddle for a few minutes before logging off. Around 1AM I realized I had been on too long and should probably call it a night. I ended up using the starter Dimension, bought the first upgrade so I could place 45 items, and proceeded to cover the Shrine in Kudzo. Then I angled a Tree to lay on top of the Shrine as if it had been uprooted. I also created a brace for the tree to go along with the theme that this area is under construction. Then I added a bunch more boards, tiles in little construction piles strewn about. The final touch was adding some sacks with books around the shrine and other pots at various angles to make it look like the Shrine had been vandalized. This stuff is a lot of fun. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    [Un]Fortunately I am not into the new SL zones yet. I just hit 49 last night and am close to 50, finishing my 4th zone overall. I would like to complete all the areas in Chocolate Rift before moving on to Storm Legion areas, so I am taking my time. That being said, I hopped into my Dimension at about 11pm just to fiddle for a few minutes before logging off. Around 1AM I realized I had been on too long and should probably call it a night. I ended up using the starter Dimension, bought the first upgrade so I could place 45 items, and proceeded to cover the Shrine in Kudzo. Then I angled a Tree to lay on top of the Shrine as if it had been uprooted. I also created a brace for the tree to go along with the theme that this area is under construction. Then I added a bunch more boards, tiles in little construction piles strewn about. The final touch was adding some sacks with books around the shrine and other pots at various angles to make it look like the Shrine had been vandalized. This stuff is a lot of fun. =)
    Mentor down and you'll just continue leveling through the 50s doing IAs/quests in the lower zones.

Certainly is easier content than the high health/damage mobs in the SL zones.
    "A flower.

I built a crappy little stone house. But it is mine, and I love it.
    ---Veritas Aequitas:Truth is Justice---

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelynath View Post
    I built a crappy little stone house. But it is mine, and I love it.
    There are many little stone houses like it, but this one is mine? :P
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Exactly! Feel free to swing by. I called it the Slanty Shanty. Look it up.
    ---Veritas Aequitas:Truth is Justice---

10+ Year Old Account
    Mentor down and you'll just continue leveling through the 50s doing IAs/quests in the lower zones.

Certainly is easier content than the high health/damage mobs in the SL zones.
    Yep, I've been mentoring down. I think I was 31 by the time I completed Silverwood. I love that feature btw, although whenever I log in I always forget to set it. So I usually roflstomp a few mobs before thinking, "this seems to be way more fast than I remember...".

It's like moving into these modern subdivisions where either all houses are the same, or it's the same 2-3 repeating patterns of house designs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    It's like moving into these modern subdivisions where either all houses are the same, or it's the same 2-3 repeating patterns of house designs.
    Yeah I live in some suburbs of Chicago. About 5-6 different patterns in my specific neighorhood, been in some others just like mine, there are some key differences.

"Oh, we don't have an opening in that wall."

"Oh, we have an opening in that wall."

:P
    "A flower.

For anyone on Icewatch; feel free to pop in to my work in progress Dimension called Walk the Plank!

Pics for outsiders!

http://imgur.com/XRd1c
    http://imgur.com/k7zcZ
    http://imgur.com/OfHXK
    http://imgur.com/nwngW

It's only 225/225 limit so far, and I think it's best for me to keep it that way until I reach 60
    Last edited by Sleepysnik; 2012-11-20 at 07:44 PM.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma