Stood in the Fire Senjumaru Shutara's Avatar

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

I am getting ready to buy the parts for my new computer I'm building, and was just curious before I do if anyone has seen, heard, or at least expects any great deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, or the holiday season in general. I was going to get a lot of the parts from Newegg, but if somewhere else is going to be running a special I'd consider that.

Newegg usually has some great deals. Also put TigerDirect on your radar as well.

Always go to newegg they have tons of stuff on black friday

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Always go to newegg they have tons of stuff on black friday
    Black November :P they have stuff all month from what i remember in past years the best newegg deals are on Wednesday/Thursday before black Friday. Don't wait until black Friday most things are sold out by then

Fry's or Microcenter normally have some deals as well
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial M4 128GB | 2xWD 500GB Black | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Razer Goliathus XL | Sennheiser HD598 | Razer Naga - working like new since >2009< |

Just bought MSI 990FXA-GD80V2 from Newegg...Black November deals are AWESOME!

Shame newegg doesn't ship internationally ;(

Yep, I get an email almost daily from Newegg with new deals and such. I suppose Friday and Monday will have some of their best stuff.