Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So glad for 90 TB, I hate WG. Keep your damn siege engines out my PvP.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz ignores dks as usual.

Arena matches now have a 25 minute time limit (was 45 minutes).

YUS!

Thread with some info on the new WG, mostly they have buffed Health and damage of vechiles, honor still remains a solid 360 from wins, 75 honor from turn ins which is about 300ish per week also

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Level-90-Woot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    So glad for 90 TB, I hate WG. Keep your damn siege engines out my PvP.
    I hate to tell you this but....TB has siege engines to.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there a estimate of when the patch will be deploy? The patch notes is making me excited.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    So is there a estimate of when the patch will be deploy? The patch notes is making me excited.
    I would imagine it wouldn't be next week since it's Thanksgiving in the US, but possibly the week after. That's just an educated guess. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    I would imagine it wouldn't be next week since it's Thanksgiving in the US, but possibly the week after. That's just an educated guess. We'll see.
    Remember that the Shattering patch was the week of Thanksgiving.

But I agree that's it's more likely the week after.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No more water jet? I was excited for pve frost mages there

"The following spells now display less intense visual effects for other players: Hellfire, Death and Decay, Hurricane, Astral Storm, and Explosive Trap."

what about that paladin spell? why isnt that visual effect lowered, its friggin anoying when they use it spec when tanking casue that shit covers the hole fecking screen and blinds everyone.

OMG WG is BACK!!!

I have done ZERO PvP so far this xpac...ZERO (and my main is a warrior) but if WG is back, it's time to start gearing up! I LOVED WG back in WotLK - so excited!

Keep seeing patches and patches and MM is still crap. Starting to actually get worried here.

Swooping Plainshawks no longer use abilities from the Bird of Prey Hunter pet family.
    If this means they don't disarm anymore and aren't affected by a Hunter's Spirit bond, that will make me much happier.

Does this mean Normal Firelands Is Solo able now ?

I'd like that very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit of Harmony can now be purchased for 600 Conquest Points at the Conquest Quartermaster.
    Oh yeah, totally fair for PvE'ers and all.

Hopefully this means that bosses like Razor, Kalecgos, Vashj, etc. that are impossible to solo will now have a way to allow soloing. I doubt they'll change Chess in Kara though

10+ Year Old Account
    Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
    Reliquary? Oh gosh please be reliquary.

Wintergrasp! wooohooooooooooooooo

Arena matches now have a 25 minute time limit (was 45 minutes).

what about 2v2 some ppl play gay fights only peel for healers. can get to 35 mins 25 mins will scrow 2v2 and i play only 2v2 so if its go live i probably quit wow.and alot of 2v2 players will do the same so make it only for 3v3 and leve 2v2 as it is 45 mins..

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brawler's Guild

Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs.
    So... these "certain" Horde / Alliance NPCs will be from the new campaign or something?