Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hopefully this means that bosses like Razor, Kalecgos, Vashj, etc. that are impossible to solo will now have a way to allow soloing. I doubt they'll change Chess in Kara though
    Vashj already is soloable, they dropped the paralysis from the cores a long time ago. (in p3 she hits for 25k on mail with 99 stacks, but that's the highest it can go)

Dunno why Najentus needed nerfing though, given that anyone at 90 can pull the 44k dps needed to zerg him before the shield comes up. (I was doing it at 85)

If they nerf raids so hat they can very easily soloed by anyone I will be really unhappy since I've always liked to solo old content that was somewhat challenging.
    Same here, but there was only the 3 bosses mentioned in previous notes (though hopefully they'll sort some of the other bosses like gunship). Some bosses actually got buffed in 5.0 too (such as Felmyst, KJ and Mimiron) so I'm hoping this means that blanket nerfs aren't in the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 5.1 PTR Notes Update - November 8
    Am I stuck in a time warp because this isn't the 8th, I don't get it!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Spirit of Harmony can now be purchased for 600 Conquest Points at the Conquest Quartermaster.
    GJ BLZ. Like anyone will buy that lol.

Deleted
    I can already queue for Tol Barad at lv 90. What is the actual change?

I just hope the reliquary of souls in Black Temple be soloable by every class.

Explain why mmo-champion has left out the huge shaman nerf from your patch notes on page 1??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    Explain why mmo-champion has left out the huge shaman nerf from your patch notes on page 1??
    Only changed and new notes are below, see the full notes on the Blue Tracker.
    Right there at the very top of the post.

yes!! no more raid group requirement for old raids gg

"Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone."

Hell yeah! Thank you Blizzard
    Soloable Razorgore I hope!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why was water jet removed? God forbid frost be viable.

OMG they finally removed the most be in a raid!!!! Only been asking for that for so many years now... Curious if Razorgore will be soloable though..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oozy View Post
    Arena matches now have a 25 minute time limit (was 45 minutes).

what about 2v2 some ppl play gay fights only peel for healers. can get to 35 mins 25 mins will scrow 2v2 and i play only 2v2 so if its go live i probably quit wow.and alot of 2v2 players will do the same so make it only for 3v3 and leve 2v2 as it is 45 mins..
    They're trying to lessen the burden of fights that go to stalemates, i.e. a 1 healer + 1 DPS team in 2s taking on a 2 healer team.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to mean either - I'm HOPING that it just means encounters that required more than one person now can be done solo, like first boss of BWL and such.

If they nerf raids so hat they can very easily soloed by anyone I will be really unhappy since I've always liked to solo old content that was somewhat challenging.
    Don't be unfair...I can easily solo everything with my blood DK and my paladin, I can do some with my shadow priest and warlock...but some classes are weaker to solo than others. The old raids are there for Transmogrification only, their gold loots already been nerfed to the ground. Doesn't a mage for example worth to obtain some old tiers for transmog? What will hurt? Its nothing special to solo some old raids with paladins and DK's so there is no glory to be stealed or shared...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOutlaw View Post
    Right there at the very top of the post.
    You are incorrect on one thing. It IS a change to the notes. Blizzard just decided not to give it the 'red ink' as if they are trying to sneak the nerf in. Whoever has the job to read patch notes should know that the shaman nerf is new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of these 5.1 patch notes. We want a release now !!!!

Deleted
    The nerfed bosses were in previous patch notes, the buffed bosses I noticed myself when doing them after 5.0

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No it's a matter of you needing to learn to read
    What are you pointing out? DK's and Shamans have little to no changes for the next patch. DK's aren't vastly unbalanced by any means, but we definitely need a post-mop polish.

Deleted
    locks are spooky