Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Question Would there be outrage if LFR started to drop Blue items?

I know its not just color swap (rare have different stat distribution on same ilvl than Epic) but that can be fixed (just adjust ilvl).

The main Question is: Would people doing LFR as main source of gear/fun/content find it ofending to be forced to wear Blue instead of purple? (same stats, only diferent color with the same "Raid Finder" label under name)

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    I know its not just color swap (rare have different stat distribution on same ilvl than Epic) but that can be fixed (just adjust ilvl).

The main Question is: Would people doing LFR as main source of gear/fun/content find it ofending to be forced to wear Blue instead of purple? (same stats, only diferent color with the same "Raid Finder" label under name)
    My goodness. are you still crying about your ´purples´ that make you special?

10+ Year Old Account
    no but why would anyone want that? :P

Would such a change make heroic raiders happier? If yes, those heroic raiders need to re-adjust their priorities.

LFR is a raid. Raids drop epics. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure someone would get mad. I don't really care; I focus specifically on the stats I need. But I also am a 25 man N raider, so it only affects my alts.

Deleted
    there would be an outrage. Not from me, but from other people I'm sure.

colour to me doesn't matter, an upgrades an upgrade, I don't get this weird obsession folks have with epics. I've seen people get rid of blues that were superior to an epic, just because it was purple.. So for me so long as stuff gives us progression ie. upgrades then it doesn't matter to me if its green, blue, purple or poop coloured lol.

I think all dungeon/raid items should lose their colourings and be white or green text. Make random world drops blue or purple for denomination based on the likelihood of them dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post

If LFR dropped blues, that means all the non-raid crafted gear would also be blues as well as DMF trinkets.

Would people doing LFR as main source of gear/fun/content find it ofending to be forced to wear Blue instead of purple?
    I think judging by this threads response, your answer is yes.

For all I care they make all items pink. People like the OP will cry tears of joy, the rest of the world will carry on like nothing happened.
    To answer why LFR drops epics, people wanted epics to drop from raids and not from dungeons. Now this is happening and it's still not enough, I don't get it.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-11-08 at 03:58 PM.

Silly question. Of course it would cause an outrage. Anything Blizz does causes an outrage, be it good or bad.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Perhaps Raiders should get exclusive sparkly rainbow items to make them feel like special princesses ?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perhaps Raiders should get exclusive sparkly rainbow items to make them feel like special princesses ?
    Like this and then every extra epic you get adds more sparkles

Deleted
    Exactly plus a THE IMPORTANT title

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    It doesn't matter. It won't change now because people are too used to the color scheme we have now. To change it would cause way too many problems. OP's hypothetical question is pointless.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Like this and then every extra epic you get adds more sparkles
    Is that why the "Challenge Mode" gear is all about adding lights and light effects to the character?

Gear has been more about ilvl than color for a long time now. Why are we still on questions like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I only hit 90 a few weeks ago, and we haven't raided much since then. My blues, however, seem to be working just fine for normal mode raids. I wouldn't care if LFR only dropped blues as long as the stats were there.

However, I'm quite sure there would be some people who would be upset that the gear wasn't purple.

What would be the point? You can easily tell that gear is from raid finder as it (hit it says raid finder in green letters on it) so what would be the point of making it blue instead of purple.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    I don't care about the colour as long as it works and makes me hit for bigger numbers I'm happy.