View Poll Results: How many Auctions do you currently have posted?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-50

24 60.00%
  • 50-100

2 5.00%
  • 100-200

3 7.50%
  • 200-300

2 5.00%
  • 300-400

0 0%
  • 400-500

0 0%
  • 500+

9 22.50%

How many Auctions do you currently have posted?

Quick poll to find out how many people have how many auctions up currently.

I personally have 600 auctions posted at the moment. But fluctuates daily between 400 to 700
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

I usually have a few thousand auctions up at any one time, but generally most of those will be glyphs/gems/enchants. Exclude those maybe 500ish.

An auction epeen thread. Haven't seen those before.

0-50 for me, usually about 5-10. Only stuff I find that may be worth something. Got 35k in bank and nothing to use it on anyway, so no need to get more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Currently I have no auctions up at all and I don't think I ever had more than 50 active auctions at the same time. I only sell items if my personal supply is too large, but that hasn't happened often in MoP because my main doesn't have any gathering professions. My Paladin recently hit level 90 and he has mining, so I'll get plenty of Living Steel from now on (4 maxed out Alchemists, 2/4 are Transmute). Some of which I'll get rid of by selling it.

Not too fussed about getting more gold. I'm sitting on a comfortable 520k at the moment and that'll only grow larger until I start spending some of it on Orbs of Mystery when my JC gets the panther designs and my main finally finds the Vial of the Sands recipy (~150 Tol'Vir solves).

ITT: People a lot richer than me. I used to be like the OP and second poster but it burnt me out so bad I quit for half a year. I am semi OCD with not letting my auctions get undercut so I just sat all day scanning for undercuts, cancelling and reposting. Man those were some dark times lol, though being mega rich had its ups.

Now I am sitting at about 11k and pretty much just list gear I find or tradeskill items so 0-50 for me.
    Last edited by Schmittay; 2012-11-19 at 08:55 AM.

Surprised your poll didn't go higher. I have approx 1100 postings right now. Takes me the better part of an hour to repost every couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Surprised your poll didn't go higher. I have approx 1100 postings right now. Takes me the better part of an hour to repost every couple days.
    I didn't want too many options. So I left it at 500, seems like a pretty normal number to me
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

Depends on whether or not I'm doing shuffling or not. Right now, I'm just selling transmog gear, the occasional Mop 80-84 BoE blue, and Raw Crocolisk Belly. Grand total of about 20ish items, if that.

If I've been farming ore/herbs, I typically have 100+. Sell a bit of the raw herbs/ore, some inks, raw gems, bars, glyphs, cut gems, basically anything I can get out of what I farm. Back in Cata though, I had someone who would buy all the ore I could farm for a decent price (I assume he just did the ore shuffle back then, I didn't bother lol), so I rarely posted the stuff on the AH. New expansion, I have no steady buyers, and rightly so...mats are so extremely easy to get, the AH is absolutely flooded with them, driving down the prices damned near to maybe twice the vendor price. It's just ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

zero.

everything i have that is worth something and isn't imediately needed is allready sold. if i scrap together all gold from all chars i have perhaps 400 gold tops.

the only thing of worth i own are enchanter mats. so at least enchants are somewhat free...

and the 10k for jade spirit (or the sha crystalls ...) are totaly out of my league. have to farm more dailies for some weeks i think.

200-300.

I used to trade a lot, but the abundance of herbs and ore and all the people training their professions ruin the prices. It´s easier to earn some cash with dailies now. I still try to sell this and that, but it´s hard (for me ^^) to make more than 5k G per day without living at the auction house. 25 G for a blue Str/Agi/Int gem? wtf, that´s not worth the click and the risk not to sell it at all.

Perhaps I should get a bot that farms, mills, prospects and disenchants, but then - no.