Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Anime] The Tragedy of Bleach

Skip to the PURPLE to see the true tragedy of Bleach!!!

On a friend's request I looked into the Bleach manga, and marathon the series. I haven't watched the anime, but am aware it holds extra arcs. Those wont be mentioned outside of this sentence as everyone should understand....they're filler.. To mention quickly what I enjoyed before I discuss what I found abysmal.

Character design is dope - Most powers are interesting - Samurai Grim reapers! Aizen initially, Kenpachi's squad in full

Abysmal content!
    1) Manga issue! Kubo panels...You DO NOT need an entire page of someone's face so we can determine emotion.
    2) Fight sequences, I still can't fathom a good 1/3 of what goes on in fights...
    3) This series is called Bleach because its used to color the background...so many blank pages. Literally at times reading through i was met with several near blank pages with only several words written at the bottom. How can you possibly make filler pages in manga, I can't even.
    4) My friend told me each arc is supposed to be centered/focused mainly on one of Ichigo's friends. i.e NIISAMA( some call her Rukia), KUROSAKI-KUN(Some call her Orihime though), Chad, and glasses. And all they amounted too was. The girls are damsels, Chad is irrelevant, and glasses is betraying us. OH an Ichigo gets a power-up every arc.*****Btw fun fact! google niisama an kurosaki-kun. images of the girls show up ***bad***
    5) as fore-mentioned, Ichigo gets power-ups every arc....sometimes mid fight after conquering two seconds real time in not even deep purposeful meditation. But either, forced mental encounters with his Sword or the Hollow within..which subsequently is his sword. Or nearly dying an his inner Hallow just goes ape shit.
    6) What is a power scheme?
    7) Aizen's forethought is so impresses, he practically wrote Bleach
    8) Every character is hyped, but a good 4/5 of them don't meet that hype
    9) There isn't a single female worth-a-shit besides arguably Yoruichi.

KUBO WHY, MAD BIAS INC
    After getting caught up with the series nothing aside from the blatant miss use of women, made me as upset as Chad. This dude goes 400 plus chapters without explanation for his abilities besides "Oh Ichigo is so powerful his power bled of to those he is constantly around" But only several people whom don't even sit next too him were affected? Whut?... My dude Chad shows up after LEGITIMATELY trying to better himself to be worth-a-shit. Just to get dick casually an made irrelevant until the start of next arc. Even during the arc that supposedly is suppose to be about him. Became Ichigo's return to glory with like several pages of cameo by Chad. Again...DURING HIS OWN ARC... Tite Kubo why

I'm sorry I don't know how to make the picture smaller.

Wait, you read the manga for bleach? Why didn't you just post in the thread for it then?

Didn't know there was a thread dedicated too. Awkward

Welcome to Shounen manga my friend. Power ups + plot holes + Author doing whatever he feels like regardless of established rules + usually having a villain that planned everything out + did I mention Oprah handing out power ups like no tomorrow?

best part of the manga, the background, the panels, its amazing 10/10
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10/10 This, the page prior could of all been a single page...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Welcome to Shounen manga my friend. Power ups + plot holes + Author doing whatever he feels like regardless of established rules + usually having a villain that planned everything out + did I mention Oprah handing out power ups like no tomorrow?

I'm more than familiar with shounen manga, im a 22 y/o puertorican male... Also usually I find them enjoyable or good time wasters like videogames.

True, but there is still good shounen and bad shounen. Good would be something like Hunter x Hunter or One Piece. Bleach on the other hand is just bad. Lazy writing and extremely lazy artwork and page composition.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    True, but there is still good shounen and bad shounen. Good would be something like Hunter x Hunter or One Piece. Bleach on the other hand is just bad. Lazy writing and extremely lazy artwork and page composition.
    Hey man, Hajime no Ippo is the mecca of Shounen. As a 90's baby I sincerely believed Dbz to reign supreme for years as best shounen. Thank god I was wrong =D

Hey Kakashi, I came back from the dead, after talking to Rin, here, take my other eye. SAVES THE DAY. For fuck sake.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Hey Kakashi, I came back from the dead, after talking to Rin, here, take my other eye. SAVES THE DAY. For fuck sake.
    Wut?

<--- isn't up to date with Natuto

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Wut?

<--- isn't up to date with Natuto
    Obito died, for real dead this time and talks to Rin in the other world. He's like, BRB, going to tell Kakashi to not die, so i can be alone with you in dead world for longer. Pops out as young Obito and just magically gives Kakashi his other eye, instantly. No surgery or anything, just poof. Sakura is about to get eaten by super whatever Kayuga move but poof, in an instant, Kaka throws Perfect Susanno on her to save her. Sasuke all like, WTF Bro, that's our shit.

I think you mean "Hey Kakashi, I know my body just disintegrated, but my ghost Kamui'ed back into the real world and sucked a ghost out of your real body into the other dimension. Anyway, even though you have both your eyes now, let me transfer my Mangyokeo (that just got disintegrated, mind you) into your eyes. Also, even though you just got it, why don't you start out with the strongest technique a double Mangyokeo user can use in its absolute strongest form, even though neither of us did it before. And don't forget, I'm ordaining you Hokage.."

Obito died, for real dead this time and talks to Rin in the other world. He's like, BRB, going to tell Kakashi to not die, so i can be alone with you in dead world for longer. Pops out as young Obito and just magically gives Kakashi his other eye, instantly. No surgery or anything, just poof. Sakura is about to get eaten by super whatever Kayuga move but poof, in an instant, Kaka throws Perfect Susanno on her to save her. Sasuke all like, WTF Bro, that's our shit.
    I wish i knew what that meant. I dropped when pain battle rezzed everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    I wish i knew what that meant. I dropped when pain battle rezzed everyone
    At the start of the ninja war, basically Kabuto rezzed all the dead ninjas as his zombie army. You see zombie Pein and zombie Itachi walking together like, fuck this. It's really quite stupid now.

The thing that annoys me about bleach is that serious smug face they have when their being hyped.

And sakura is still useless dead weight

GGGGGGGGg
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

GGGGGGGGg
    "I'm gonna become stronger and not rely on guys anymore"
    I wonder how many times she's said that
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    "I'm gonna become stronger and not rely on guys anymore"
    I wonder how many times she's said that
    In the past ten chapters? At least 46 times.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    The thing that annoys me about bleach is that serious smug face they have when their being hyped.
    Ichigo's smug face is classic. He gets the Ash treatment, cept his is arc bound not region

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

GGGGGGGGg
    What?! Our queen and saviour Sakura is just waiting for the right moment to dazzle us all with her hitherto unseen battle prowess. She can't be expected to demean herself so much as to fight such lowly beings as the Mother of all Chakra Kaguya, the very idea is insulting!
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/
    Short story things http://teroseth.blogspot.co.uk/