[TV] Hell on Wheels

Only heard about it the first time this week and just finished Season 1 and I'm really digging it, main character is a massive badass and "The Swede" and Mr. Durant are good characters as well, can't even think of a single one that I dislike which is quite rare.

Anybody else watching this? gonna watch season 2 this week.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been watching since it started. Season 1 was good but season 2 was much better. The finale was epic. They are also slated to have a 3rd season. WOO HOO!

Enjoyed season 1 quite a bit... started off a little slow, but got better as they developed the characters more. I'm not sure why I haven't watched any of S2 yet, but will be doing so soon.

Now I get to sit back and hope that Boss gets a 3rd season. Best show on cable that apparently very few people watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have really enjoyed this show. Was usually just as excited to see it as Breaking Bad.

As far as ballsy writing goes, the season 2 finale floored me.

Along with Boardwalk Empire, this is one of the most underrated shows on TV.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dago858 View Post
    I have been watching since it started. Season 1 was good but season 2 was much better. The finale was epic. They are also slated to have a 3rd season. WOO HOO!
    Very interested to see where the show goes after the end of 2nd season.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    I watched the first season. Never got into the second. I'll probably pick it up at some point. It was good, but wasn't anything that really got me too interested.

I absolutely loved Season all 3 seasons and I just want to resurrect this thread by adding that S4 has started!

I started it over the weekend, 2 episodes in so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

i fell off it in season 2 as well. which is kinda unique for me & AMC shows. I usually get hooked by them through the whole run. i really liked the first season.