Poll: Are you excited for 5.1?

10+ Year Old Account

Are You Excited For 5.1?

Title says it all

Deleted
    I'm super excited for the upcoming story, yes. Everything else feels secondary to me at the moment.

Deleted
    Not going to have a raid groups to clear old raids just made me super excited about 5.1!

I am excited for several things...

- The Lore
    All the new events with Garrosh/Varian coming to Pandaria looks to be exciting!

- The Brawler's Guild
    While I am mixed on the way to get in, the concept of it looks to be awesome even if I have to wait a bit longer than I had thought.

- PvP: Classes
    I am glad they are toning down warriors a bit, and I am currently playing as a warrior! Currently when I beat someone in a duel, arena..etc as a warrior it feels like "Yep... to be expected" (which I agree and disagree). However when I beat someone in a duel, arena...etc as a ROGUE it feels AMAZING knowing most people think rogues are junk, which imo is just not the case!

- PvP: Styles
    I am happy to see arena go down to 25 mins from 45 mins, and I always loved WG/TB. I am just curious if they will have updated rewards, or (hopefully) are just there for the thrill of it all!

Only thing I wish they could do is more balancing to a few classes, and this is already taking into record that Blizzard has done A LOT already.

10+ Year Old Account
    dat biased poll. But yeah, exited for the new lore and really great features (Item upgrade/ BGuild / WG as level 90 (even though its not new). etc

not really, why would you remove bloodlust in rbgs? makes no sense at all considering BL can turn the match around in anyone's favor.

No raid group needed for older raids, I have been waiting for this change for like 4 years.

Deleted
    I am actually excited for the new dailys :P
    I've grown so bored with the current ones, i dont even have enough coins to buy new tokens this week. Will love for new dailys to come out, something "Fresh" to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very excited. Not looked forward to a patch this much since 2.4.0.

No one selected "Nope, they've ruined my class."??
    That something new...

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some things I'm excited for...

My spec (mistweaver) is getting major changes, I'm interested to see how they balance out but worry that the nerfs will be too massive even though I'm hopeful it will just balance out.

I'm not that far ahead of my fellow healers in 10s but when I step into LFR and do 10% (or more) more healing done than the next person I can see why the nerf was needed for 25s.

Why can't the answers be a simple yes/no instead of the stupid ass crap you listed?

Deleted
    Dailies. Fuck yeah!

Kind of yes.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
    Best change in the entire patch, don't really care about the rest though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Why can't the answers be a simple yes/no instead of the stupid ass crap you listed?
    Wondering the same thing lol.

I'm excited! I will be 100% mobile in raids come 5.1.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I am, more than I expected myself to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Where's the OH HEEEEELLLL YES I AM!!! option?