Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Zlatan is just sick, 4th goal for sweden, Sweden- England(4-2)

His skills are devine.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-11-15 at 04:15 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Even better than my previous all-time fav:

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn that are two very nice precise touches as well
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Every time it is about bicycle kicks, this one needs to be mentioned as well. I can't stand Ajax but an assist from the side, at peak height pretty much and right into the opposing corner. Now somebody post the Rooney one .

Can't get enough of bicycle kick goals hehe.

15+ Year Old Account
    25 yards is a hell of alot more than Roneys ezmode kick

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    25 yards is a hell of alot more than Roneys ezmode kick
    Yard? this is football, talk meters already

Deleted
    ill never forget trevor sinclairs goal against barnsley for QPR in the 90's saw that live was amazing, maybe not as good as ibras but still bloody good definitely worth checking on youtube for people who havent seen yet^^
    Last edited by mmoc969cab634e; 2012-11-15 at 02:47 PM.

It was impressive, pure flashy shit though because he could have turned & volleyed it from his feet but kudos for a cracking strike - what I found even better was the fact you saw players actually admitting it was the best goal they'd seen scored in person, that's high praise indeed.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Trev View Post
    ill never forget trevor sinclairs goal against barnsley for QPR in the 90's saw that live was amazing, maybe not as good as ibras but still bloody good definitely worth checking on youtube for people who havent seen yet^^
    Put the link here then . The more bicycle kicks the better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    It was impressive, pure flashy shit though because he could have turned & volleyed it from his feet but kudos for a cracking strike - what I found even better was the fact you saw players actually admitting it was the best goal they'd seen scored in person, that's high praise indeed.
    2 defenders and maybe even Hart would already be back at the line to clear it, so no.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ls--VIDEO.html someone with experience

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Yard? this is football, talk meters already
    Sorry !!

SIIIICK and never done before!

Most scissor kicks are what, 1,1-1,4m above the ground? Zlatan 2.4m
    Most of them are from a range of what, 6-8m? Zlatan 32m
    Zlatan just shatter everything by miles, just as he most often do for those who followed him in Holland, Spain, Italy and now France.

Here is another unbelievable goal from Zlatan
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-11-15 at 04:27 PM.

Can I be honest, I think the goal you linked now might even be better. It shows he has the football mind. The long bicycle kick of yesterday, he had a "long time" to think about what he could do and then just went for that. So in part luck.

This one is actually in a split second knowing what the goalie will do and hitting it with complete control.

But the semi luck goal is obviously prettier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Can I be honest, I think the goal you linked now might even be better. It shows he has the football mind. The long bicycle kick of yesterday, he had a "long time" to think about what he could do and then just went for that. So in part luck.

This one is actually in a split second knowing what the goalie will do and hitting it with complete control.

But the semi luck goal is obviously prettier.
    I beg to differ, people who followed him know it is not really luck. For example am average player could have all the luck in the world and he will still not net it the way Zlatan did. He might have netted it bouncing and hope there would be noone around to clear it.
    Zlatan nets it in the corner, not bouncing from 32m.

It really has very little to do with luck, Zlatan pull off goals like this regularly (even this one has to be among the top ones).
    In a split second he understood that the option of taking the ball to the ground, turn around would result on England having 4-5 people on him or at the goal line.
    Instead he decide to hit the ball with his back on the goal at a hight of 2.4m.

Lots of brits will argue that it is luck simply cos in their mind anything outside PL is not really worth watching and hence they have far more limited knowledge about players in the rest of Europe than the rest of us.
    Zlatan played for Ajax, Inter, Juventus, Milan, Barcelone etc etc. It is really not about luck when you are a top3 striker in the entire world.

First I am not British but come on now.

He knew the keeper was out of the goal so there was plenty of room. Then obviously the option for the bicycle kick is there. He might have controlled it and shot but then at least 1 player would be on the line + maybe the keeper as well. And of course he has enough experience to roughly know how hard to kick it. But precise direction etc. is part skill but also part luck.

And the top 3 strikers is debatable but okay .

15+ Year Old Account
    Never said you were but I knew there might be a chanse
    Watching the video you can see that turning around and taking a shot would cost him time, he had 5 brits nearby, no swede.
    One brit is directly next to him, one more incomming, one brit at the goal line already if he had turned and another one incomming.
    What Hart the sheep would have been able to do I wont even speculate in considering he sucked pretty damn hard that game but who knows

The thing apart from the distance and difficulty of what he did that make it truly epic is that he did not gamble and go for the easy way to pick it down, turn around, facing numerous briths and hope for the best.

I dont think many of the fotaball journalists object to him being put into the top3 catagory.

A great player. Marcotti has an article about him today.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/...d/1669?cc=5901

10+ Year Old Account
    Top three strikers? He's behind Messi, Ronaldo and Van Persie for a start.

Ibrahimovic has scored some great goals, but he's also notorious for disappearing during big away fixtures.

It takes skill to score an overhead kick from that range, but it's more fun to see one that beats a keeper in a goal for me, it's spectacular in the way Beckham's volley was back in '96. Best volley of any kind for me is Van Basten's spectacular, with special nods to Gascgoine vs Scotland and Crouch of all people last season. Then you've goals that were set up by impossible solo runs like Maradona or Giggs.

But to me, how this wasn't goal of the year is staggering.

Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Which one wasnt goal of the year?

That volley from a corner last week in the eufa cup wasnt too bad neither. The one that looked like v basten goal against germany in 88. Forgot who it was though.
    Last edited by Bolson13; 2012-11-15 at 05:36 PM.

Its a good goal indeed! But wtf is joe hart doing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post

SIIIICK and never done before!

Most scissor kicks are what, 1,1-1,4m above the ground? Zlatan 2.4m
    Most of them are from a range of what, 6-8m? Zlatan 32m
    Zlatan just shatter everything by miles, just as he most often do for those who followed him in Holland, Spain, Italy and now France.

Here is another unbelievable goal from Zlatan
    As always there's more luck involved then any other player in history, no matter how many goals a player scores for his clubs (Not really that good for the national team), he's a dime a dusin due to his 99% rooted to the ground nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zlatan is my all-time fav soccer player. Just finished reading his book.

This goal shows me I have amazing taste

Go Zlatan