Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    *Looks at sig*
    Yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed at my characters being stuck as Alliance. -_-

Doomhammer EU

Oh boy, I'll bite this one because is comical and illogical...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious).
    Yet, you ask for the High Elves, the different ideological brothers of the Blood Elves and EXACT same look?

Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.
    Of course there is, the Quel'thalas lore. Actually, the Blood Elves have MORE lore than the High Elves, with all the stuff that happened since WC3. What lore the High Elves have since WC3?

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    So, you want body builders Elves? O_o

Hey look it's jaylock with another baiting thread.

Come now...alliance already have night elves, you don't need to have all the elves!

I used to be alliance and played mostly night elf/draenei, I've been horde for awhile now and have mostly blood elves (trolls for the races that can't be elves). I'd be very disappointed if I suddenly couldn't be an elf anymore.

Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.
    Are even serious? Go play WarCraft III : The Frozen Throne or something, the entire Alliance campaign there is abount Blood Elf lore. They are as legis as race as they come, unlike some of the others.

That being said, i'd love to be able to play as Blood or a High Elf on Alliance side. Never felt like the race *belongs* to the Horde... Temporary allies at best.

Do you ever post threads that consist of anything that isn't ignorant, opinionated drivel?

Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn View Post
    Are even serious? Go play WarCraft III : The Frozen Throne or something, the entire Alliance campaign there is abount Blood Elf lore. They are as legis as race as they come, unlike some of the others.

That being said, i'd love to be able to play as Blood or a High Elf on Alliance side. Never felt like the race *belongs* to the Horde... Temporary allies at best.
    My thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    you realize blood elfs and high elfs are one and the same except one got green and the other blue eyes.

and no, i wouldnt remove them. if anything make blood elfs more buff since they joined the horde and the horde culture is more "buff" then alliance anyway. so it wouldnt make sense that high elf that join the alliance become bulkier while the blood elfs wouldnt
    Actually a little more than that, Blood Elfs are High Elfs that are addicted to drugs lol, different allegiances too
    "Too Black for the White kids and too White for the Blacks" - Earl Sweatshirt
    "Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his f***ing corpse!" - Sandor Clegane

While most would have a fit, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing high elves join the Alliance as a race option. We have pandaren identical on either side, why not similar looking elves? Warrior, death knight, paladin, hunter, rogue, monk, priest, mage for the classes. Don't see a reason to remove Horde blood elves, though.

I'd also support high elf simply being an alternative skin allowed when choosing a night elf or via a glyph or something. Wouldn't bother me in the least.
    "There is good and evil in this world; we must find the black and white in the gray."

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    The only thing you said I like was Ethereals. Every thing else I hated. As a blood elf player I am fine being Horde. I think the last High Elves should come join us Blood Elves. With the High Elves leaving the Alliances ( probably won't happen but it is what I would like). Also Goblins are my second favored race to play, >_< gaarrr to you sir.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-11-14 at 11:00 PM.

If this were to happen, I would demand Worgen Paladins. You can't remove something without adding something.

And if you look at the spoilers givigin by MMO, Blood Elves can't just disappear, as the High Elves join against them. So wouldn't explain much how they would disappear, you wouldn't join the ones whom were trying to kill you.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

This place is officially a joke.

If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    Oh look a Jaylock thread, I can already tell this is going to be insightful and edu- Oh who the fuck am I kidding, time to deconstruct a post.

The blood elf model is athletic looking yes, It could use some tweaks but then so could every model in game.

Theres a vast wealth of lore surrounding the blood elves (who were originally high elves). Im not going to go in detail because you'de have to be retarded to not know about the lore they have - wowpedia.org

High elves look exactly the same as Blood elves but with different skin / eye colour. The personality wont change, if anything the high elves are more arrogant.

You cant remove an extremely popular faction from the game like that.

I never usually do this but I feel its necessary just this one time

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ares1023 View Post
    Actually a little more than that, Blood Elfs are High Elfs that are addicted to drugs lol, different allegiances too
    Not even that anymore, since both factions draw their magic need from the Sunwell.

jaylock admitted he wants "buff" men, if you know what I mean.

Well, seeing as my main(paladin) is a blood elf, one of two things would happen, I would quit, or I would faction change and wipe every sniveling b*tch that whined about blood elves and got them removed off the face of the game transferring servers just to do it.

More than likely just quit as I'm too lazy to transfer my character and I refuse to be a Tauren because that's just bullsh*t

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Do you ever post threads that consist of anything that isn't ignorant, opinionated drivel?
    Un-Infract him please, and then look at Jaylocks thread history.

inb4 infractions but damn this was a terrible read. i couldn't not say it either

They're obviously not going to remove a race that's already playable in game..... High elves have been somewhat speculated as an upcoming alliance race since the dawn of this game so it might happen, although for future expansions blizzard might be more inclined to go with a more fresh and "exciting" race.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk

I'd question, loudly, why Blizz didn't just make BElves neutral like Pandaren.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.