Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh boy, I'll bite this one because is comical and illogical...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious).
    Yet, you ask for the High Elves, the different ideological brothers of the Blood Elves and EXACT same look?

Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.
    Of course there is, the Quel'thalas lore. Actually, the Blood Elves have MORE lore than the High Elves, with all the stuff that happened since WC3. What lore the High Elves have since WC3?

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    So, you want body builders Elves? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Come now...alliance already have night elves, you don't need to have all the elves!

I used to be alliance and played mostly night elf/draenei, I've been horde for awhile now and have mostly blood elves (trolls for the races that can't be elves). I'd be very disappointed if I suddenly couldn't be an elf anymore.

Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.
    Are even serious? Go play WarCraft III : The Frozen Throne or something, the entire Alliance campaign there is abount Blood Elf lore. They are as legis as race as they come, unlike some of the others.

That being said, i'd love to be able to play as Blood or a High Elf on Alliance side. Never felt like the race *belongs* to the Horde... Temporary allies at best.

Do you ever post threads that consist of anything that isn't ignorant, opinionated drivel?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn View Post
    Are even serious? Go play WarCraft III : The Frozen Throne or something, the entire Alliance campaign there is abount Blood Elf lore. They are as legis as race as they come, unlike some of the others.

That being said, i'd love to be able to play as Blood or a High Elf on Alliance side. Never felt like the race *belongs* to the Horde... Temporary allies at best.
    My thoughts exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    you realize blood elfs and high elfs are one and the same except one got green and the other blue eyes.

and no, i wouldnt remove them. if anything make blood elfs more buff since they joined the horde and the horde culture is more "buff" then alliance anyway. so it wouldnt make sense that high elf that join the alliance become bulkier while the blood elfs wouldnt
    Actually a little more than that, Blood Elfs are High Elfs that are addicted to drugs lol, different allegiances too

While most would have a fit, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing high elves join the Alliance as a race option. We have pandaren identical on either side, why not similar looking elves? Warrior, death knight, paladin, hunter, rogue, monk, priest, mage for the classes. Don't see a reason to remove Horde blood elves, though.

I'd also support high elf simply being an alternative skin allowed when choosing a night elf or via a glyph or something. Wouldn't bother me in the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    The only thing you said I like was Ethereals. Every thing else I hated. As a blood elf player I am fine being Horde. I think the last High Elves should come join us Blood Elves. With the High Elves leaving the Alliances ( probably won't happen but it is what I would like). Also Goblins are my second favored race to play, >_< gaarrr to you sir.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-11-14 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this were to happen, I would demand Worgen Paladins. You can't remove something without adding something.

And if you look at the spoilers givigin by MMO, Blood Elves can't just disappear, as the High Elves join against them. So wouldn't explain much how they would disappear, you wouldn't join the ones whom were trying to kill you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ares1023 View Post
    Actually a little more than that, Blood Elfs are High Elfs that are addicted to drugs lol, different allegiances too
    Not even that anymore, since both factions draw their magic need from the Sunwell.

jaylock admitted he wants "buff" men, if you know what I mean.

Well, seeing as my main(paladin) is a blood elf, one of two things would happen, I would quit, or I would faction change and wipe every sniveling b*tch that whined about blood elves and got them removed off the face of the game transferring servers just to do it.

More than likely just quit as I'm too lazy to transfer my character and I refuse to be a Tauren because that's just bullsh*t

inb4 infractions but damn this was a terrible read. i couldn't not say it either

They're obviously not going to remove a race that's already playable in game..... High elves have been somewhat speculated as an upcoming alliance race since the dawn of this game so it might happen, although for future expansions blizzard might be more inclined to go with a more fresh and "exciting" race.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd question, loudly, why Blizz didn't just make BElves neutral like Pandaren.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ares1023 View Post
    That is a negative.

Blood Elves (Sin'Dorei) were High Elves (Quel'Dorei) until the attack on their lands and their Sunwell. One group chose to not look back at their losses and seek to adjust (Quel'Dorei) and the other, chose to look towards their losses. And their loss of their Sunwell. Chosing to take the name Sin'Dorei to remember their fallen, they followed Keal'thas in hope to find a new source to take the place of the Sunwell. Sadly this was a bit idea, the fel energies were an addiction to the people, and the energies surging through their bodies is also the reason to the green glow of their eyes. The addiction for more power made the Sin'Dorei hope to find new waits, all from Fel crystals to sucking the mana energies out of the beings around.

Though this is now a bit out of date due to the reclaim of the Sunwell, and cleansing. The green mist should soon disappear from them, unless they keep their addiction up.

((That is just what I know))
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah lets just remove a whole race and piss off a bunch of people and then add the same race to Alliance.

It's not happening buddy.
    Hi Sephurik

Blood Elves are fine, L2Tolerate.

But I agree on the lore part, we haven't really heard much new since Kiljaeden was flushed down the Sunwell and the Blood Elves began rebuilding their homeland.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Or they could change all characters to Tuskarr. Just sayin'

If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    The plural of Elf is Elves.