Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I think jaylock might be a buddy of some of the mods because I reported this thread right away, instead I got infracted for trolling.

It's possible to get infractions if people post about personalities and not the topic. If the topic seems silly, then ignore the thread and it will disappear soon enough. If you have a problem with any poster, I'd advise you to use the available ignore function that's in your profile settings. - ML
    We shouldn't have to ignore someone because the mods won't slap their wrists. Jaylock is nothing but flamebait. 90% of mmo-champ knows it yet nothing gets done.

I will probably get infracted for this but i think it should be said. We are sick of his posts because they are incredibly biased, bring nothing to discussion if you disagree with him and over all just a bad experience having him around. I can understand "Well if you dont like the thread or poster don't post in it" but whats the point if we get infracted for speaking our mind. While he sits there smug because he caused yet another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2. He brings nothing bad bad joojoo to the forums.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    I bet you don't play as alliance.

Well i would like the idea of being able to pick whatever elf you want or when you roll tauren, allow you to get taunka or orc with maghar and such

you know what i want as a new race for the next expansion? I want to be a pitlord. and im gonna be horde. my racial would be "Hey! Look it doesnt matter if this makes sense!" and it would call forth many demons and stun everyone around me within 30 yards and the demons would all do chaos bolt and demonic slash.

You think that was stupid. yeah thats what i think too when i read about all this nonsense about high elves. you have blood elves. its the same thing. just different eyes. and ethereals? they are just tradesmen! they arent even good at fighting. when we want a new race think about something that would work. the only thing we can see on ethereals is thier bandages and thier "energy" what customization would be allowed for them? bandages if all the rainbows colors? come guys. we have Ogres, maybe Arakkoa, hell even Naga makes more sense than ethereal. And also. if they are gonna add high elves as a new playable race. then they could add dragonmaw orcs as a new playable race aswell? why not just ask them to give blood elves the option to have blue eyes and then you can say. Hey! im a high elf...

Male blood elves are the most accurately proportional males in the game. IRL good looking people that work out religiously look far more like a belf than an orc, unless they are extreme body builders who even their mother doesn't find attractive.

The only thing I could imagine people being bothered by is that they are a bit gay with the fabulous hair and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudaloht View Post
    Well i would like the idea of being able to pick whatever elf you want or when you roll tauren, allow you to get taunka or orc with maghar and such
    Now, this would be tempting, multiple choices for one race. Of course some should be confined to Horde or Alliance. (Now I look towards the Elven problem of this thread).
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Do you ever post threads that consist of anything that isn't ignorant, opinionated drivel?
    This just in (a while ago), pointing out the obvious leads to an infraction.

Jaylock thread ... skip the OP because it's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2.
    Have you noticed the only people derailing this thread are the ones coming in here to do nothing but complain about the OP?

These types of posts need to stop now. They aren't constructive, they aren't useful, and they're the ones causing a derail while everyone else is perfectly capable of actually discussing the topic.

Again, if you have issues with moderation, please take them to Sunshine or Bibi. Making public cries on the forum do nothing but cause unnecessary drama.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    All races removed, you can now only play as a my little pony. What would you do?
    I'm in if you get 2 slots of boots. More stats :P

BC/LK raider ('07-'10)

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Again, you are contradicting yourself. You hate the Blood Elves, yet you want them on the Alliance.

There are no differences between the Blood Elves and the High Elves at the moment, except of the political one.
    Negative, I specifically said, change the blood elf models to be a bit larger, a bit more brawn, not too much, but not so gay looking. For the Males, the females actually look pretty good.
    Lewor responds to Barkloud regarding travel time, and we get this glorious quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    And where did these magical percentages come from? I didn't realise someone's ass also doubled as a calculator.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

That'd be the single stupidest thing Blizzard could do.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

We shouldn't have to ignore someone because the mods won't slap their wrists. Jaylock is nothing but flamebait. 90% of mmo-champ knows it yet nothing gets done.

I will probably get infracted for this but i think it should be said. We are sick of his posts because they are incredibly biased, bring nothing to discussion if you disagree with him and over all just a bad experience having him around. I can understand "Well if you dont like the thread or poster don't post in it" but whats the point if we get infracted for speaking our mind. While he sits there smug because he caused yet another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2. He brings nothing bad bad joojoo to the forums.
    Hey Nekrosislol, i really like your signature. did you create it yourself, or did you have one of the people in the request a sig forum make it for you? Warlocks for life
    Lewor responds to Barkloud regarding travel time, and we get this glorious quote:
    And where did these magical percentages come from? I didn't realise someone's ass also doubled as a calculator.
    See you in WoD!

Hey Nekrosislol, i really like your signature. did you create it yourself, or did you have one of the people in the request a sig forum make it for you? Warlocks for life
    Really trying to push buttons are ya?
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Negative, I specifically said, change the blood elf models to be a bit larger, a bit more brawn, not too much, but not so gay looking. For the Males, the females actually look pretty good.
    But Blood Elves actually have a model fitting their race, they don't need to be bigger or anything, they are fine. Though would like an option to add a bit of "buff" for melee class Blood Elves. But as of now, Blood Elves shouldn't be bigger, they are known to be agile but not fond of brute force like orcs for example.

A fine example of players not having a clue what would be good or bad for the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Really trying to push buttons are ya?
    No, im absolutely serious about my like of your signature. What, can you not take a compliment these days? ^^

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But Blood Elves actually have a model fitting their race, they don't need to be bigger or anything, they are fine. Though would like an option to add a bit of "buff" for melee class Blood Elves. But as of now, Blood Elves shouldn't be bigger, they are known to be agile but not fond of brute force like orcs for example.
    Or an option to play a Blood Elf, but as one of the sub classes? So like, the fallen blood elfs from Quel Danis Isle?
    See you in WoD!

No, im absolutely serious about my like of your signature. What, can you not take a compliment these days? ^^
    Its obvious I don't like you. So stop while your ahead. This is the sh&^ i was talking about. Mods won't do a damn thing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 11:41 PM ----------

Or an option to play a Blood Elf, but as one of the sub classes? So like, the fallen blood elfs from Quel Danis Isle?
    No, sorry OP, but no. Those are Wretched, that are elves that seeked more than they could handle, breaking their mind and body. Basicly a form of walking shell, only breathing for more energy. Hence they are around areas that may contain sources or lure people to it. For example Levelling area next to Silvermoon, or Quel'Danas which has the Sunwell. A wretched is basicly kill on sight, so you can't really take that option.

Would allow Blood Elven a bit more buff for the ones whom like melee (But they would have to pick a melee class).

Helves might be possible NEW(old) race option in future, but not by the cost of removing Belves

Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    Helves might be possible NEW(old) race option in future, but not by the cost of removing Belves
    Na i dont like blood elves because of their dance. They need to be removed.