Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post

1. Okay i disagree, besides Gnomeregan there isn't really much going on for them as far as im aware.
    2. If the melee classes should be brawnier why not do that on all races?
    3. High Elves would just not make very much sense. There are extremely few of them compared to BE's and again why remove a race from one faction just to give it to the opposing faction while removing the color of the eyes. This would make no sense. If you wanna RP as a HE then role a BE or a NE and pretend its a HE?
    1.: as said ^^ They should have more though, no race should be low on lore.
    2.: Never said they shouldn't on others. Just saying that it should be more visable on Blood Elves as they are not used to brute force (melee). Of course this could be applied to other races, but some it might work other way then. For example Orcs, they might need to have a weaker looking model for the ones making a non melee? Orcs models already fit their brute and fierce way of living. Tauren's also, a noble and peaceful race, but with the muscle to crack skulls if the reason is there. Only ones I would allow to see a "buff" option for melee would be such as Sin'Dorei, Humans, trolls mostly. Night Elves for some reason I've been looking at, has an okay figure to fit a melee as well.
    3.: There's supposed to be very few Sin'Dorei as well. Many followed Keal'thas and adventurer's then slaughtered them. Only some stayed back to tend their land and await hope. And a group went away because they are like some RP'ers (not bashing needed, but some bad RP'ers does this) they wont accept what has happened and they seek to just leave the area and find a different path than the main group and forget. Is that called arrogant? (not sure). And the whole of picking a Kaldorei to play a Quel'Dorei is just no.. You are not even close to be something alike it, too much difference (I know RP'ers do this though to atleast have a chance to act like one on Alliance). And rolling a Sin'Dorei on Horde to be a Quel'Dorei would leave you on enemy grounds.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2012-11-15 at 12:26 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    May I suggest a thread closure then, instead of letting this drag out? No amount of warning or infracting is going to do any good or solve the already out of hand bashing of the OP regardless of who it is, as people will go ahead and risk it just to get their point across (sometimes people think it's worth the risk, as already evidenced by earlier replies).

You can already see nothing good is or will come of this if allowed to continue, sometimes fair warning is just not enough.

Thanks.
    I suggest you not to do so... you'll get an infraction just like many real posters here that pointed the obvious about this thread... sad this is the biggest forum about some games... if it was not, I bet lots of people would have left seeing the kind of moderation we get from time to time.

Every time I see a Jaylock thread I just don't know what to make of them. Most of his topic are to spit fire into the majority I swear or just going against the crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest to people within this thread.

I know many has been infracted and some calls for a closing of the thread, some even got banned within it. But I don't see what the problem is. I know the OP has a bad repution among other threads, but this thread is actually a viable dicussion topic. Though I point out of course that the OP made a vague start on the discussion. You cannot point out one thing without finding more, and as well ad solution ideas. The OP should have been a bit more detailed in his post, but what I see here is a hunt, the most whom derail the topic are people whom see to have a problem with the OP. As said, OP started with a bad reputation within other threads, but I haven't seen the biggest problems from the OP's side except that the main post could be a bit more detailed to hold a better discussion running.

But for now, it's only the ones with a target on the OP whom are derailing the subject. We already know the result of what the OP asks for is going to be negative, but we are all allowed to have opinions, you know it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been three warnings in this thread, two from a Super and one from a regular Mod.

And just because people seem confused: calling people trolls is infractable. Insulting other posters is infractable. Discussing moderator actions is infractable. Derailing a thread by doing any of these things is infractable. On the other hand, posting a mildly controversial discussion topic is not infractable. You might keep that in mind or you are going to find that the infractions end up in the opposite place you wanted them to.

There is nothing wrong with the original post. The only problem in this thread is the people who come in just to talk about posters rather than posts. I'm locking this thread not because of the topic but because I'm really frustrated that I'm having to infract people for crying about something they could have solved by using the ignore feature or taking the high road.

If you have an issue with any of this, you need to take it up with the admins like Sunshine.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |