Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ES online combat system seems somewhat similar to what the combat system was like for AoC ( left click for left hand weapon, right click-for off-hand weapon ) which is a complete fail, the graphics look amazing, dont like the idea of 1 big massive server this may cause high amounts of lag etc and make questing a pain in the ass, pvp seems like a cool idea they ninja'd from gw2's World Vs World Vs World. i also like the fact that you wont be bound to 1 armor set and you can change your armor from various types.

never played a EQ game in my life and i probs wont start now, i have to admitt the games ive enjoyed the most in all my years of gaming where SWG ( Star wars galaxies - pre CU/ CU, NGE killed it) and if sony where to ever rerelease it with updated graphics etc then the game would come back to life ( maybe lol ), & Rf-Online ( Rising Forces Online ) was another game i enjoyed ALOT 3 races fighting againest eachother to control a mine filled with minirals along with lots of world bosses that dropped some nice loot, the only thing that killed that game for EU/US was the lack of updates compaired to the korean version we were miles behind with updates ( thanks to codemaster) lol

so any games similar to SWG & RF-Online id happily play them again if the servers were populated :P.

dont like the look of wildstar it seems to cartoony, Blade & soul seems like a intresting game altho watching beta videos in korean doesnt give me much of a feel for the skill system. id love to play Dust 514 if it was for the PC but unfortunally its not, as for the others people have suggested i havent looked into them yet, but i seem to be very picky on which games look decent to me ( personal opinion), i suppose it all comes down to your playstyle and " likes / dislikes " within games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Few expansions to current ones, wich I assume will be Guild Wars 2, ToR (maybe) Rift, Tera. Only one I'm keeping my eye on is Elder Scrolls online. Also it's about that time (next year) when we start getting actual information on Titan.

Only things in the near future that looks good imo is Firefall, and Elder Scrolls Online.

I think Bless looks very promising, hopefully it won't be limited just to Korea, however they did release an English website.

Trailer: youtube (dot) com/watch?v=ouuhK7IQ_OQ
    gameplay: youtube (dot) com/watch?v=3A89cEevikk

there are a few other gameplay vids up of different classes. I like the way this one is looking

(cant post links yet )