10+ Year Old Account

Will of the Emperor - MV

When our raid does this boss, I am on adds when they are up as I should be. My question is would it be better to quickly switch to the boss and use my AT/POM macro and use combustion on them only when they are off CD and switch bak to adds or should I use them on the Emperor's Strength? The Emperor's courage goes down to quick for us to use it on him.

Speaking strictly on a "kill the boss" mentality, it doesn't matter which one you use it on as long as you get the full duration, cine the total health of all enemies is constant from start to the fourth titan gas.

If you're not squeaking by on the "enrage" for this boss, I'd use it on the bosses since a faster killed boss means less adds to deal with.
    Last edited by Magpai; 2012-11-14 at 08:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got ya, and we have no issue with the enrage timer. Thanks for the response!

Deleted
    I use my glyphed combustion on either the strength and anounce it on vent so others leave it the fuck alone (if need be dps the boss).
    Or indeed place it on the boss, both of whom I try and keep LB up on as well... either way a nice chunk of damage done to the boss.

Deleted
    This is the only fight i unglyph combustion, i use it mainly on str's or if i have a !pyro on ragers that spawn close to the courager, i use the pyro combust and spread. i find my dps increase this way, and also gives the, granted, very small benefit of being able to glyph frostfire bolt for a little slow.