what i need to do to join good guilds

hi

first my English is bad sry about that but i know that u will understand me and u will get the idea that i am talking about

ok so i am pala tank 477 ilvl / dps 474 ilvl i killed 6/6 mv normal playing in burning leagin UE the problem is I'm in a guild who consider me a spear member the leader just inv me to the raid group if 1 of his friends not online just so he can play u know i have a felling the we only in this guild to serve him so i decided to leave the guild and join other one but when i start looking for new guild i didn't find a good guild accept me i say i killed 6/6 normal the answer is sry man we cant take u we start hc and hof too . OK i know tactic for hof and mv hc but i didnt have a chance to do it coz my guild we going without me .

i am so depressed i spend hours flying in the city and just read the chat . how i can prove the i am good and know tacic if i dont have a chance to go to this raids

Well, they obviously had another 2 tanks lined up for heroic progression. Are you sure they need you?

The most important thing when looking for a guild to take you on into heroic modes is first impressions. Which means, in most cases, a badass application. How I managed to get into hardcore raiding in Cataclysm was when I applied for a guild in blues, but they decided to give me a trial due to the quality of my application and how much I knew about my class. I had only just switched roles, too, so I had little experience.

If I were you, I'd look for a guild that needs a tank at your level of raiding, make a very good first impression, in an application or however, and hopefully it will just work.

Without wanting to go all nationalistic, a lot of guilds will overlook you just because of the poor English skills. It makes communicating (both ways) more difficult.

You need to be on top of your game, you need to prove you're gonna be an asset regardless of anything else.

personally i've never joined a guild that just invites me. Ever.
    I've only moved guilds once in my wow career not counting guilds dissolving and i took the game pretty seriously back then, good guilds make you make an application on their website, they require parses and references usually. as a tank you'll be in low demand as everyone has tanks and off specs, my suggestion to you would be to make a viable off spec and apply to guilds actively recruiting.
    You'll never be first choice tank in a new guild, guilds that are at least 6/6 have better geared raiders than you that have probably been tanks for a long time for them so you'd have to earn your spot over time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make some new classes or get some holy and ret gear for your pally. The more roles you can fill the better chance you have to be able to fill a raid spot.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Without wanting to go all nationalistic, a lot of guilds will overlook you just because of the poor English skills. It makes communicating (both ways) more difficult.

You need to be on top of your game, you need to prove you're gonna be an asset regardless of anything else.
    As harsh as this sounds yeah It's actually a core part of the game, Communication and most guilds are just going to throw you away simply because of your well English.

Nobody's going to accept a new tank that doesn't communicate well in english for progressing on heroic modes, unless they're just desperate for one.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Look at your realm forums for guilds that are recruiting. Maybe look for a guild a little bit behind you on progression, they'll see your experience and see that you're someone who could help them. If you see a group pugging people in trade, join them, and if they're a group you like, inquire about joining their guild.