Subscriber/ftp question

I was currently subscribed until yesterday. My toon is lvl 40 and i pretty much maxed my inventory capacity out plus a bunch of other stuff. Say if I log in tomorrow when it goes ftp what will i be losing because i was reading a lot of stuff isnt gonna be available in the ftp option. Thanks for the help!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I've read it right (and I haven't read a lot as I have no intention of converting to a free account) you'll be set as a "Preferred" account and you'll be allowed to keep certain things, like inventory and gear, but you'll have to choose which characters you want to make "active" and which will be unplayable.

I also think you're going to miss out on some Cartel Coins if your account isn't active tomorrow for the rollover. Just a heads up on that, if you care about the coins at all.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

I think they're giving a fairly generous grace period on the cartel coins if you resub AFTER the 15th - a few weeks. But to be honest, if you were subbed till yesterday, I'd re-up for another month tonight just to be sure.

Still experimenting...

You have to resub by 12/20 to get the bonus coins. You won't have to pick which toons you want to keep just yet, they implement that part at a later day but they haven't said when. You'll keep your cargo hold and any extra bays you bought, and any legacy unlocks you bought or unlocked with legacy level you will still have.

Deleted
    Is there still free server xfers now the game has gone F2P?

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Is there still free server xfers now the game has gone F2P?
    There are no more servers to transfer to/from.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    There are no more servers to transfer to/from.
    So it's just one mega world?

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    So it's just one mega world?
    Oh man, that would be great.

But no. There's like 1 of each type of server. 2 of some pve server.

Your character has already been moved.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Oh man, that would be great.

But no. There's like 1 of each type of server. 2 of some pve server.

Your character has already been moved.
    Thanks for the info ^_^