Poll: Do you swap between weapons sets in combat during pvp

Do you swap between weapons sets in combat during pvp?

Do you swap between weapons sets in combat during pvp?
    gw2 is a great game

vote in the poll please
    gw2 is a great game

Deleted
    Of course, else I would be what is known as 'bad'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but i do it more because all the fancy buttons are gone so i need a new list to press (there's a complex strategy behind my madness that many don't understand), it works quite well... although sometimes i do feel locked into one weapon to continue with one role... which saddens me...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Yeah, especially if I use a sigil that gives boons on weapon swap.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon (attunement/kit) swap is one of the most important features of GW2's combat. If there are actually people not doing it: Get used to it, or you are wasting a lot of potential

Or are you talking about swapping weapons outside of weapon sets and combat? That's a different story and would be a much more interesting vote. I for one switch to staff with my ele for the swiftness PBAE buff and/or blasting into a field (mostly my own lightning/fire one, sometimes the smoke screen of a Thief) - in combat I only use d/d.

Deleted
    Yes, because skill 2-5 are often a lot better than skill 1. Plus some professions have swapping traits and stuff like that. Also, using 1 weapon set is boring as hell.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Engineer, so 'no I don't'.

In the poll I would have to pick 'never' but thaat would give a wrong diea on the poll.
    Maybe include a silly engineer option like:
    - engineer: no, but I use kits
    - engineer: no, and I don't use kits either

Isn't that simular for elementalists?
    Allthough they swap weapons more in between fights I think. Where most engineers stick to the weapons they chose (rifle, pistol-shield, pistol-pistol)

Personally I tend to use as many kits I can get away with without gimping my self in terms of condition removal or stun breaker... (often I run without either and just take kits).
    Last edited by Kimbald; 2012-11-15 at 11:34 AM.