Thread: Wow Cupcakes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Wrong faction, would not eat.
    You can't say that, bet you would nom them when people don't look, with symbol or not.

... now excuse me while I go look for cupcakes..

((Besiddes, you avatar confuses me.. Alliance Troll? Or your way of symbolizing that you troll so much on alliance? No hate btw, just curious))
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I never thought my Horde Cupcakes secret would reach out of the Earthen Ring borders but let me sing it for you.

All you have to do is take a Horde with flour, add them to the mix
    Fill it with Plague, some Shadow Word Pain, a little VT just pinch
    Bleeding their treats is such a cinch a teanspoon of vanilla
    Kill them little more and you count to four and you now have your filla

Cupcakes
    So Horde in Taste
    Cupcakes
    So Full of Haste
    Cupcakes

Cupcakes,Cupcakes,CUPCAKES!!!!

It's a work in progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    ((Besiddes, you avatar confuses me.. Alliance Troll? Or your way of symbolizing that you troll so much on alliance? No hate btw, just curious))
    I play Alliance side but i happen to like blue-skinned races, especially female trollz because i'm nolife wanker. If i could change one thing in WoW, i'd bring trolls to ally side and remove orcs from playable races so they would be something that low lvl players kill by hundreds. Like kobolds or murlocs.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-11-15 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice for decoration, but yuck, fondant is so nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    I never thought my Horde Cupcakes secret would reach out of the Earthen Ring borders but let me sing it for you.
    <snip>

So moist and delicious

thanks for proving that on the internet, even a thread about cupcakes can be controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    A design doesn't have to be hard to make to be worth mentioning, nor does a gift have to be time consuming/expensive. It is about the intentions and knowing that others enjoy it.

is a martian meteorite, both hard to come by and expensive, and was possibly hard to track down, yet unless you collect rocks or are ok with selling a gift (and thereby hurting the friendship if whoever gave the rock to you as he/she notices you dont have it anymore), I doubt any1 here would prefer that rock over some low cost, but more entertaining gift. Lets say some decorated cake, a tshirt with logo of a sportsclub you are fan of, or a ticket to a movie.
    I am the original person who criticized the cupcake. I am a geologist and have an extensive rock collection. I would kill someone to have that rock.

Not to mention the value of that thing. I'm gonna assume that the scale there is 1mm^3 and guestimate that its about 1200mm^3 total. Take that and concidering its from mars its probably iron rich so i'll guesstimate a specific gravity of about 4. If so that rock is worth about $1700 and if the scale is 1 cm^3 than it is worth $1.7million.

That is an amazing rock.
    Last edited by Mercarcher; 2012-11-15 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Can you send me some?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeser View Post
    thanks for proving that on the internet, even a thread about cupcakes can be controversial.
    Its not, its simply people getting offended at the fact that they did not impress everyone

Deleted
    Alliance taste better :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Alliance taste better :P
    Raspberries VS Blueberries. The ultimate debate.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Its not, its simply people getting offended at the fact that they did not impress everyone
    Why does it need to impress anyone at all though...? The OP is just happy about their friend making cupcakes for them and thought how they were designed was WoW related (which they are).

OT: I like how they look, although I'm not too big of a fan of so much icing. I'd probably have to pass on eating them :P.

Deleted
    i like those brain cupcakes of which you posted in a link, with the brain sucking alien on it from futura rama

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde?!

Probably tastes like unwashed bodies and broken dreams...

The Horde... Ha!
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I like that your response to my post was a thinly veiled ad hominem attack. You'll do well here.
    Not ad hominem. Don't use terms you don't understand mkay?

He made a pretty accurate analysis of your personality based on your responses in this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm hungry.

Yum. For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    I am the original person who criticized the cupcake. I am a geologist and have an extensive rock collection. I would kill someone to have that rock.

Not to mention the value of that thing. I'm gonna assume that the scale there is 1mm^3 and guestimate that its about 1200mm^3 total. Take that and concidering its from mars its probably iron rich so i'll guesstimate a specific gravity of about 4. If so that rock is worth about $1700 and if the scale is 1 cm^3 than it is worth $1.7million.

That is an amazing rock.
    Just looks like a rock to me. Not impressed.

@OP: Lok'Tar! Great looking Horde Symbols. I have a little lego Goblin, so gotta love that Orc!

I've never been a fan of the Horde, but I could be a fan of horde cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    It's not about pissing on a parade, and now you're trying to white knight more.

This really stinks of the current "everyone is a winner" attitude of modern culture.

There is no reason to be proud of such a minor accomplishment, especially one so minor as "lightly decorated cupcake".

When your cupcakes resemble any of these it will be impressive.

As it is, they are a minor accomplishment. They're cool, yeah. Not nearly worthy of an entire thread that's going to be nothing but six or so pages of White Knighting until it's forgotten.

Like the cupcakes will be forgotten, after they're eaten.

I find it amusing that this is a forum that regularly wants LFR removed because they don't want casuals to feel special and rages against the "special snowflake" mentality are at the same time berating people giving criticism for not making the OP feel like... a special snowflake.
    Dear God, you poor thing. I honestly don't even know what to say to you. I just hope someday you'll grow a heart.

Anyway, I couldn't make those cupcakes. In fact when I make cupcakes I'm happy when they don't look like something the cat dragged in. So yes, I'm gonna go ahead and be both impressed AND hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Dear God, you poor thing. I honestly don't even know what to say to you. I just hope someday you'll grow a heart.

Anyway, I couldn't make those cupcakes. In fact when I make cupcakes I'm happy when they don't look like something the cat dragged in. So yes, I'm gonna go ahead and be both impressed AND hungry.
    The hand holding "everyone is special" going around today is ruining western civilization. It promotes mediocrity, and makes being successful evil because then you're too "special".

I may sound negative, but we need to stop telling people that they are special when they aren't before it is the downfall of our civilization.