Q/A Regarding the new mist's dungeon - By me ^^

cant really tell if thats a dev or not but from what i read he is basically saying what i have been trying to communicate in terms of needing the gear for the actual dungeon. The gear wont even be a factor until later difficulties of the dungeon, he says it might be x10 which means you just ran 30 dungeons. Seems ok to me, 30 dungeons is alot of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    cant really tell if thats a dev or not but from what i read he is basically saying what i have been trying to communicate in terms of needing the gear for the actual dungeon. The gear wont even be a factor until later difficulties of the dungeon, he says it might be x10 which means you just ran 30 dungeons. Seems ok to me, 30 dungeons is alot of dungeons.

bassicaly you wont fight agony until your pt has some of that ascended gear which is infused so the scaler is pretty fair regarding it. but there are alot of sections of the dungeon and as you get more gear and your pt to youl unlock harder more rewarding stuff

That stuff about Ascended weapons makes me think this is fake. We were told in the blog post that only rings and back items will come in this patch. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's talking about more long term stuff- the ladder and Meteorlogicus stuff sound awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    That stuff about Ascended weapons makes me think this is fake. We were told in the blog post that only rings and back items will come in this patch. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's talking about more long term stuff- the ladder and Meteorlogicus stuff sound awesome!
    I think they also said they are making legendary weapons into Ascended-quality stats.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Satyros View Post
    I think they also said they are making legendary weapons into Ascended-quality stats.
    Yes, but not until the first Ascended weapons make it into the game, which will not be in this weekend.