Poll: Easiest class to kill for you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As a moonkin, frost mages are by far the easiest thing to kill.

Elemental Shaman vs Windwalker Monk. GG They don't even hurt.

But in general, everything falls over eventually. Ele shamans are in a good position right now. It sucks because people think they're an easy target to 3-4 people target them and they just plank in the dust and claim they're bad. No, they're not. 1v1 I die because I'm outplayed, not because of my class.
    Last edited by Taoforums; 2012-11-17 at 02:18 PM.

Rogues by far as a frost mage, DK, feral druid, and shadow priest. They seem to lost all their utility and style in this expansion.

Or it could be that all the top players re-rolled from a rogue.

Rogue, warlock, or death knight, depending on my class played. Possibly monk too, but I have fought too few to say for sure on them.

Deleted
    Shaman, specifically Elemental Shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    As Blood DK (pve geared) most of the dps spec`s, prot warr and guardian druid is more or less free kill, the tanks takes a while to kill, but they die in the end.
    Hard/impossible, healers, other blood dks. i do to little dmg and they heal to much (damn blood DKs r OP)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

As a Frost DK, I find rogues easiest to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues, and that includes on my 85 against other 90s. Rogues are the easiest class to kill and die within my openers X_X heck my openers plus a bleed and vanish on a full pvp geared 90 rogue on my 85 ticked him down to cheat death -_-

I actually did find a group of pvp geared 85s though one time on my 90 rogue and decided to do a test. I'd killing spree all of them(with my 90 pvp geared rogue) and see the result.

The result? EVERY SINGLE 85 PvP geared class survived my killing spree. Except one...

The rogue >_> lol!

As a Mage I really think dps monks could use some pvp boost.

I don't have an opinion about my paladin since he's tankspecced with 0 resiliance/pvp power and as such every target is impossible to kill.

I find the same class is the easiest to kill on everything I play: its always shamans that are almost free kills unless they pop cooldowns and kill me before i even have time to realize they are there.

Mages are by far the hardest, Hunters are tricky too if they have silencing shot specced.

10+ Year Old Account
    If just talking about battlegrounds, that would be elemental shamans and non-destruction warlocks.

Shaman, I've played Ele Shaman for way too long and I found out the hard way they just aren't meant for pvp. Anytime I see one I make him go splat.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    But the leather wearing class has usually a lot of avoid and oblit can easily miss, i say easiest is mage without iceblock, you can easily dispel his icebarrier too with the dk glyph, he has no mitigation at all.
    But then again, last time in arena ele shaman died in less than 5 seconds that was really fast.....and it happened multiple times. So i think the chart is right here. He has mail armor too...... ;>
    Well that's why I attack people from behind, so I don't get dodged/parried I haven't noticed Ele as a particularly squishy spec; really for me rogues, Druids, priests, and bad mages are all pretty much free kills since DK's are still incredibly OP.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

As a mage i see no threat in rouges.... sometimes they just don't even break my shields.

Isn't this going to be a bit pointless in terms of hybrids?

Resto druids will be harder to kill than feral/moonkin, so people wont vote druids,
    Holy paladins are miuch harder to kill than ret paladins, so people wont vote paladins etc

I suppose when it comes down to core class survivability it might be interesting, i.e. shamans being close to top (second)

As a huntard, mages and shaman are the easiest for me.

Shaman, mainly elemental but enhancement as well. It's like swatting a fly.

Dont take this so lightly. its polls like this that blizzard balances there game on

Elemental shaman are actually in a good place from a historical perspective. I think if more classes worked like they did it would be a better game, the problem is that other classes don't work like they do and the current CC level in the game makes them terribly easy to shut down. Also, in a pug, about 50% of the time, every 3 minutes, they can just wreck a couple of players. The other 50% of the time they do nothing.

Conversely, a shadow priest has a smooth casting setup, excellent defensive tools and something that works against every other class. I never felt like I didn't have a chance on my shadow priest against any class in the aggregate. In other words, I might get roflstomped against an individual warrior or DK, but in the long run I'd put up a good fight against those classes. On my shaman, unless I was on a tower or next to a cliff, I had to fight like crazy to get to that point.

Anyways, I didn't vote, but on my shaman, easiest to kill was anything that tried to run away, the hardest was anything that got in my face.

As a demon warlock I find the easiest class to kill for me is a warrior, coming up next would be a rogue, hunter, mage and shaman.

I have the hardest time with WW monks, blood dks and spriests.